Phone Number

Old Nov 30th 2007, 6:45 pm
jennydor

jennydor will become famous soon enoughjennydor will become famous soon enough
Question Phone Number

Ok
I signed up with British ex pats for the free UK phone number, all seems to have gone through well, except the number I have been given doesnt work

It says I can also look in my Phone book for options but I cant find that either.
Help anyone
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:45 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phone Number

Originally Posted by jennydor
Ok
I signed up with British ex pats for the free UK phone number, all seems to have gone through well, except the number I have been given doesnt work

It says I can also look in my Phone book for options but I cant find that either.
Help anyone
Jenny I can tell you I have the same problem, and the technical dept told me there is a problem communicating with our part of Spain at the moment. I'm waiting for his response to tell me when it will be up and running
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:58 pm
jennydor

jennydor will become famous soon enoughjennydor will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Phone Number

Hiya

thanks for that, thought all the Gin had finally caught up with me!!