pet carriers

Old Jan 31st 2015, 8:17 am
Just Joined

old timer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pet carriers

Hi,
Does anyone have any contact details of pet transporters who could take my dog overland from Eastbourne to Malaga area please.
Old Jan 31st 2015, 11:18 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pet carriers

Hi there . I've shifted your post over to the Spain section as you'll get more response in there to your question. The Welcome Inn is just for introductions.
Old Jan 31st 2015, 12:55 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old timer
Hi,
Does anyone have any contact details of pet transporters who could take my dog overland from Eastbourne to Malaga area please.
Worth contacting these people - they transported our three dogs very efficiently. I know them well - they are dog lovers and really know what they are doing.
Old Jan 31st 2015, 1:03 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jan 31st 2015, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute

There is an argument that say stick to those who limit their business to re-locating animals. We have experience of two of these companies and with absolutely excellent result. Please email me and I will give you the names which are also supported independently by a kennel and cattery organisation with two bases near Javea. Defra registered and inspected is a must.
Old Jan 31st 2015, 3:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Home - Jets4Pets
Old Jan 31st 2015, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

Message to porth be enthusiast
I don't have yours mine is <snip>

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 31st 2015 at 9:10 pm. Reason: Email address removed, it's really not a good idea to put personal info on a public forum!
Old Jan 31st 2015, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute

Of course competing strands one by road and ferry the other by air.
Old Jan 31st 2015, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

W.T.F does that mean
Old Jan 31st 2015, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute

W.T.F does that mean
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That
Old Jan 31st 2015, 8:01 pm
Headpoopscopper

HeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond repute

All I want to say is make sure there are defra registerd
Old Jan 31st 2015, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry for the shorthand. Essentially to get from the UK to Malaga you have two opportunities

1) air freight

2) road then ferry to France and then the drive through France to Spain.

For the former you have to go or contract to go to the freight department at an airport and then at Malaga repeat the exercise.

Simple question what is better for your loved dogs?

Money does not or should not perhaps come into it?

Best wishes
Old Jan 31st 2015, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

W.T.F does that mean
I am a simple lawyer from the valleys of Wales. Can someone please explain to me what W..T..F does that means? I prefer the old fashioned English language and its approach. However others are more advanced than I.
Old Jan 31st 2015, 9:55 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Porth
I am a simple lawyer from the valleys of Wales. Can someone please explain to me what W..T..F does that means? I prefer the old fashioned English language and its approach. However others are more advanced than I.
What the flip does that mean?
Old Feb 1st 2015, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

rafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nice

Hi,
Posh Pets Travel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.