British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   PDT v TIO (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/pdt-v-tio-835821/)

Sally Redux Jun 16th 2014 4:57 am

Re: PDT v TIO

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 11304105)
That one will go down in the anals of history :nod:

:lol:

Have just been browsing some Frankie Howerd. "I'm an acknowledged authority on sex. The women don't know about it, but the authorities do!"

rugbymatt Jun 16th 2014 5:00 am

They will NOT like this frivolity, not one little bit. There will be a thread started, words will be typed, displeasure expressed.

Sally Redux Jun 16th 2014 5:01 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 11304119)
They will NOT like this frivolity, not one little bit. There will be a thread started, words will be typed, displeasure expressed.

Serious issue derailed AGAIN :frown:

Lion in Winter Jun 16th 2014 5:05 am

Originally Posted by Sally Redux (Post 11304109)
:lol:

Have just been browsing some Frankie Howerd. "I'm an acknowledged authority on sex. The women don't know about it, but the authorities do!"

"Witherest thou away?"

"Well a bit. It's this cold weather we've been having."

rugbymatt Jun 16th 2014 5:19 am

Originally Posted by Sally Redux (Post 11304122)
Serious issue derailed AGAIN :frown:

I blame your gaping back alley...

Sally Redux Jun 16th 2014 5:28 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 11304150)
I blame your gaping back alley...

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/143...iwzkpsFw%3D%3D

rugbymatt Jun 16th 2014 5:38 am

Originally Posted by Sally Redux (Post 11304156)

Woah woah woah!!!! Wait a second!!! Is that regulation size?

Sally Redux Jun 16th 2014 5:50 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 11304161)
Woah woah woah!!!! Wait a second!!! Is that regulation size?

I'm sure I'll find out!

Domino Jun 16th 2014 6:54 am

Originally Posted by Fred James (Post 11304010)
For what it's worth, Jerseygirl is not a mod on this forum and cannot delete or edit posts.

I can and I did.

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 11304016)
I am not a mod for this forum. I am alerted to new posts in this thread because I have posted in the thread previously.

You presume too much...nice try trying to stir things up again though. :sneaky:

Calm Down and stop giving me sh*t acting in tandem.

As I see it there was no need for the Jerseygirl post - as shown above she isn't mod for this forum. OK your face saver will now be it was a personal post. No, it is never a personal post when it is posted under the Mod flag.

And the time lag tween Fred James and Jerseygirl posts above were enough for the latter to have seen the former's post (and received a red warning that someone else had posted) Common sense says that second post was not needed. But it was necessary to make a personal comment.

as I suggested earlier, I would get the blame - and I have.
Prescient or what ??
It is believed that an anomaly or black hole can be the cause of a worm hole.
A worm hole can be either a simple jump from one galaxy to another, reducing distance by lightyears OR can make a jump to a parallel universe running slightly at odds to that of the other with differing events.

You takes your choice

Lion in Winter Jun 16th 2014 7:37 am

Originally Posted by Domino (Post 11304255)

As I see it there was no need for the Jerseygirl post - as shown above she isn't mod for this forum. OK your face saver will now be it was a personal post. No, it is never a personal post when it is posted under the Mod flag.

And the time lag tween Fred James and Jerseygirl posts above were enough for the latter to have seen the former's post (and received a red warning that someone else had posted) Common sense says that second post was not needed. But it was necessary to make a personal comment.

Prescient or what ??
A worm hole can be either a simple jump from one galaxy to another, reducing distance by lightyears OR can make a jump to a parallel universe running slightly at odds to that of the other with differing events.

You takes your choice

Domino, relax. The whole issue is a non-issue.

I mistakenly posted a pic that was too large. That's all. There is no blame to be assigned, or argument to be made.

Jerseygirl Jun 16th 2014 7:54 am

Originally Posted by Domino (Post 11304255)

Prescient or what ??

You takes your choice

What in earth are you rambling on about?

Unless Sue has asked you to rewrite BE's rules and hasn't informed me...when a mod posts outside of his/her forum they do so as a regular poster.

No-one is blaming you...so quit playing the victim. Some one posted a very large pic which reduced the posts on that page...the pic was removed. No-ones fault...no-one is to blame.

Leslie Jun 16th 2014 8:01 am

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 11304339)
What in earth are you rambling on about?

Unless Sue has asked you to rewrite BE's rules and hasn't informed me...when a mod posts outside of his/her forum they do so as a regular poster.

No-one is blaming you...so quit playing the victim. Some one posted a very large pic which reduced the posts on that page...the pic was removed. No-ones fault...on-one is to blame.

It's all his fault.

SultanOfSwing Jun 16th 2014 8:05 am

The whole big pic thing is a non-issue, as mentioned but as an aside, you should have seen the reformatting on my phone's screen. It was quite comical :lol:

moneypenny20 Jun 16th 2014 1:33 pm

If anyone wants a pet mod, I'm open to offers. Just don't be offended if I turn you down, it'll be personal reasons only.

Lion in Winter Jun 16th 2014 1:55 pm

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 (Post 11304732)
If anyone wants a pet mod, I'm open to offers. Just don't be offended if I turn you down, it'll be personal reasons only.

I've resized it, see?