Reload this Page >

PAYG Wifi - advice needed please

PAYG Wifi - advice needed please

Old Mar 19th 2012, 10:28 am
Just Joined

romeopppxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PAYG Wifi - advice needed please

Hi
Does anyone know please where I can buy a dongle with PAYG wifi near Benalmadina please and how much they are?

Thanks
Old Mar 19th 2012, 10:32 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PAYG Wifi - advice needed please

As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Mar 19th 2012, 10:34 am
Just Joined

Many thanks Rosemary
Old Mar 19th 2012, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

I recently used a Carrefour dongle, it works on the Orange network.

http://www.carrefour.es/telecom/inte...ago/bono-3-gb/
Old Mar 19th 2012, 11:01 am
Just Joined

Thanks, where do you get that from?
Old Mar 19th 2012, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Jenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really nice

Originally Posted by romeopppxxx
Thanks, where do you get that from?
Your nearest branch of Carrefour
http://www.paginasamarillas.es/ficha...000000165.html
Old Mar 19th 2012, 11:29 am
Just Joined

Thanks

Any idea of the cost please
Old Mar 19th 2012, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I have used Vodafone and Carrefour's. Vodafone changed the terms mid way through a month and I lost 25 euros (half the amount paid) and I was cut off mid month. Painful

Used the Carrefour 1 euro day offer twice now and both times they cut me off 3 days early... I was not over the limit, nor did I get any services meassge from them. Read the small print it must be in there somewhere I think. Oh they would only let you purchase in multiples of 5 days.
Old Mar 19th 2012, 11:51 am
Just Joined

how much was the dongle with carrefour?
Old Mar 19th 2012, 12:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

I use Masmovil they also use Orange but much cheaper, if you search on masmovil you can either get one sent to your address or find local outlet. dead easy to use and you can run it all on line once you are up and running.
Old Mar 19th 2012, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

Jenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really niceJenny22 is just really nice

Originally Posted by romeopppxxx
Thanks

Any idea of the cost please
You can get an idea of the different costs by clicking the sidebar links on this site http://carrefour.es/telecom/internet...tarifa-diaria/
But it would be better to ask in the shop itself and get them to check whether the place you are staying is in a coverage area.
As The Capitans Wench says, read the small print and shop around. Internet mobile and dongle costs can be expensive here and coverage from different services depends on the area. I would think Benalmádena has a reasonable choice of services, but as I don't live there, I cant say for sure.
Old Mar 19th 2012, 12:15 pm
Just Joined

thanks all I was asking for my daughter who moved there last week
Old Mar 19th 2012, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

for the dongle just get an unlocked one of e bay cheapest way.
Old Mar 19th 2012, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

I have a carrefour dongle and it is fine. 1 euro a day when used. 3 euros a month minimum if not used. Have loaded it up several times with no problem
Old Mar 21st 2012, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnnyone
I have a carrefour dongle and it is fine. 1 euro a day when used. 3 euros a month minimum if not used. Have loaded it up several times with no problem
It shows on there website 49 euros for the dongle.Can you just buy the sim and use your own?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.