Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Party Invitations.

Party Invitations.

Old Nov 18th 2007, 10:00 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Party Invitations.

Its my birthday next month and and its my friends birthday the day before mine so we have decided to have a joint birthday party.

The down side is, they have left it up to me to do the party invites. I thought I would have a go at making them on the computer but havent got a clue where to start! I am useless at things like this and have no imagination when it comes to designing things.

I was just wondering if any of you guys new any good websites that could help me make some invites?
Old Nov 18th 2007, 10:08 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Party Invitations.

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Its my birthday next month and and its my friends birthday the day before mine so we have decided to have a joint birthday party.

The down side is, they have left it up to me to do the party invites. I thought I would have a go at making them on the computer but havent got a clue where to start! I am useless at things like this and have no imagination when it comes to designing things.

I was just wondering if any of you guys new any good websites that could help me make some invites?
Google comes up with quite a few if you just type in 'party invites'. Hope you find something useful and that the party is a huge success.

Rosemary
Old Nov 18th 2007, 10:36 am

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Google comes up with quite a few if you just type in 'party invites'. Hope you find something useful and that the party is a huge success.

Rosemary
I can only seem to get the ready made invites that I have to buy when I google it. I was hoping to have a go at making them on my own and hopefully getting some help on how to do it from a website. Looks like I will be buying them lol.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

do you have Microsoft Publisher software? You can design whatever you like with that!
Old Nov 18th 2007, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
do you have Microsoft Publisher software? You can design whatever you like with that!

I havent got a clue I am useless with computers

My brother installed some stuff on my computer like microsoft word and microsoft excel.....is that any help?
Old Nov 18th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

go to start, then programs have a look see if you have microsoft publisher in the list
Old Nov 18th 2007, 10:58 am

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
go to start, then programs have a look see if you have microsoft publisher in the list
Ive got it

Now what do I do?
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:04 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi Pam, Publisher is a brill prog, but you need time to get used to it then it does allsorts. But try some ecard sites, some have invitations as well, this is the first one that came up just now when I put in a google search for e cards and invtations. www.evite.co.uk , so there must be many mre out there, i seem to remember 123greetings has too.
Hope you find what you are looking for.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:06 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Sam,

Check out this google search that I did. It has plenty of free stuff

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...s+online&meta=
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:08 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

That google search , is the page I found, you must find a suitable one there. Good luck
Luv Eve
xxx
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:11 am

Thanks for all your help guys. I am going to have a go on microsoft publisher first and see how I get on.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:14 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Also amongst that google search found these

http://www.free-printable-party-invi...les/birth1.pdf

and

http://www.free-printable-party-invitations-online.com/
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:21 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

You only started this thread to remind us it was your birthday next month didn't you?
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You only started this thread to remind us it was your birthday next month didn't you?
I did it for the prezzies!
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:22 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I did it for the prezzies!
Not from me you wont.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.