Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Parking in Seville

Parking in Seville

Old Aug 25th 2015, 9:11 am
Just Joined

RobLikesSun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Parking in Seville

There is a thread on parking in Seville but it is closed and quite a few years old. So... I was thinking of driving to Seville (from Ayamonte) and wondered where the best places to park are. I don't mind paying a few Euros if I have to.
Old Aug 25th 2015, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Parking in Seville

Originally Posted by RobLikesSun
There is a thread on parking in Seville but it is closed and quite a few years old. So... I was thinking of driving to Seville (from Ayamonte) and wondered where the best places to park are. I don't mind paying a few Euros if I have to.
I remember posting on that thread - I don't think things have changed significantly since then so if you have read the thread you probably have as much info as you need.

Depends where in Seville you want to visit - there are plenty of public car parks and they are well signed.

Personally I prefer the underground car parks on either side of Paseo de Cristobal Colon - near the Bull Ring. They are very easy to get to from the A49, they are handy for the Giralda and Cathedral and about a 10-15 minute walk to Santa Cruz. They are also a short walk to the main shopping streets and they take credit cards in the parking machines as well as cash, which can be handy.

Last edited by MikeJ; Aug 25th 2015 at 9:43 am.
Old Aug 25th 2015, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I would recommend the same one, close to river to wander along, Torre del Oro and Triana, some great tapas bars over there as well as in Santa Cruz, a favourite is The Bodega Santa Cruz, Calle de Rodrigo Caro.
Old Aug 25th 2015, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
I would recommend the same one, close to river to wander along, Torre del Oro and Triana, some great tapas bars over there as well as in Santa Cruz, a favourite is The Bodega Santa Cruz, Calle de Rodrigo Caro.
Also there is the new Gourmet Market in Triana, well worth a visit Lonja Del Barranco | Seville Food Markets | Gastronomy | Sevilla | Andalucia | Spain
Old Aug 25th 2015, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh on my next trip up I might have a look there, thank you.
Old Aug 26th 2015, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Fred R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Oh on my next trip up I might have a look there, thank you.

Try this for various locations:

Seville Spain parking - Plazas de parking, aparcamientos en la calle, parquings, garajes privados
Old Aug 26th 2015, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

RobLikesSun is an unknown quantity at this point

I perhaps also should have said that I don't mind not having to pay
Old Aug 26th 2015, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Years ago when I lived fairly near Sevilla I could have told you lots of free parking, don't know about it now as live too far away to bus it in a day. They built that hideous tower on one of them, one place out of town, the Spanish parked on the lines at a roundabout they seemed to know which days the police came to check it another was a wee side street on the edge of Isla de La Cartuja
Old Aug 26th 2015, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 26th 2015, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

If you are stopping overnight I have found that some hotels have deals with the car parks, whereby for full 24 hour periods you pay a reduced bill at the hotel. You then pay the subsequent hours at the car park
Old Aug 28th 2015, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RobLikesSun
I perhaps also should have said that I don't mind not having to pay
You will struggle to park for free this time of the year,unless you go very early?,
lots park along the river,it seems to be free there?.

PS, bit obvious but it will be very hot there.

Ken.