Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Parking colour coding in Ayamonte

Parking colour coding in Ayamonte

Old Aug 27th 2015, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough
Question Parking colour coding in Ayamonte

I'm sure this information is on the forum somewhere, but I have had no luck searching for it.

Could someone please explain the meaning of the different coloured parking bays in Ayamonte? Am I right in thinking the orange spaces are for residents, the blue for anyone and the green for long stay?

Also, is it ok to park in the blue bays alongside the car park by the ferry (e.g. by La Caixa office, round the corner from Laguna Plaza? ) If so, I guess a ticket has to be obtained from inside the car park?

Apologies if this is repeating questions already answered, but as explained, I had no luck in searching the forums.

Many thanks
Sue
Old Aug 27th 2015, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Parking colour coding in Ayamonte

The colours represent different tariffs and maximum duration. You can see details here (in Spanish):Empark/Dornier soluciones de aparcamiento para ayamonte
Residents parking is handled with a badge and a card and the same parking machines.
Old Aug 27th 2015, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Aha! Thank you for this link, Luz liver. It has answered my question (posted in the recent thread entitled "Zona Azul in VRSA") about the Zona Ora. It's not a "golden" zone. Ora = Ordenanza Reguladora de Aparcamiento (O.R.A).
Old Aug 27th 2015, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough

Thank you very much - that is most helpful