Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Pareja de hecho help plzz!!

Pareja de hecho help plzz!!

Old Oct 21st 2016, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

agra99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pareja de hecho help plzz!!

Hi all members of the forum, I have been here with you for weeks and weeks and i learned a lot from you but now i need help in specific thing which is civil register or what called (pareja de hecho) in spanish, anyway here is the thing:

--One of the requirements for pareja is certificate of bachelorhood and you can get this from country of orgins right, but cant bring this because my country dosnt support that (not give me this certificate), what other posibilities/solutions?

I am in love madly with A woman plzz help me!!
Old Oct 21st 2016, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Pareja de hecho help plzz!!

ohh forgot, i live in andalucia. sorry
Old Oct 21st 2016, 8:21 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Oct 21st 2016, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

Hi there Rosemary, i just hope someone help me ...
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 7:18 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

These links should help.

http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/expor...0_20131108.pdf
How to do Pareja de Hecho in Spain | comoconsultingspain.com
https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...Hecho_Pack.pdf
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

Hi there i appreciate your help but im not from UK im from Qatar, im stuck i dont know what to do they refused to hand me any kind of paper...
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 9:22 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

It would have helped if you had told us that in the first place.

I have no idea what you should do. Are you a Quatari citizen? If so, and your government will not help then you may have a big problem.
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 10:17 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

If you cannot obtain certificate, you may have to consider getting married in a country which does not have this requirement.
Old Oct 23rd 2016, 1:23 am
Just Joined

Yes im Qatari, i would like to explain another thing they hold your freedom in the name of hertiage and traditions so basically if i found solution by myself everything ill be ok as long as im not coming back to GCC RETARDED COUNTRIES or as @missile mention marry in other country i have no idea which other coun do you mean in EU?
Old Feb 16th 2017, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

Ikea lover is an unknown quantity at this point

It says on these links that you can become a resident for 5 years if you go down this "pareja de hecho" road. What about after that? Can you renew for another 5 years or should you apply for Spanish citizenship? Also, if you get Spanish citizenship, do you really have to give up your British passport?