Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Parador Properties!!!!!

Parador Properties!!!!!

Old Jul 24th 2007, 12:01 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Parador Properties!!!!!

Nao seja tonto!

Ola Ged de Portugal
Old Jul 24th 2007, 12:14 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ged1mcguirk
I can assure you that Parador Properties are not going out of business and the reason for any lay-offs is down to the numbers of inspection visits. The good weather in April and May saw less people attending exhibitions in the UK and Eire, this then has had a knock on effect with less inspection visits.

With top heavy numbers and low visits, it's obvious that people would be laid off, this is not going into financial difficulties but just good business sense. Maybe you should find out the facts before bad mouthing an extremely good company.
and you work for?
Old Jul 24th 2007, 12:32 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
and you work for?
Now wait a minute! You're not suggesting.......
Old Jul 24th 2007, 12:33 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Now wait a minute! You're not suggesting.......
Would I??
Old Jul 24th 2007, 12:40 am
Banned

ged1mcguirk is an unknown quantity at this point

I work for myself and have done for 25 years
Old Jul 24th 2007, 12:43 am
ex-squaddie

I tell you what though. If I happened to chance upon a message board and read that my employers were getting a bit of a mild slagging off, I'd think "Yeah, whatever".

I wouldn't start getting all defensive and be moved to write a heartfelt response.

Unless of course... I'D BEEN BRAINWASHED!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 12:46 am
Straw Man.

I tell you what though. If I happened to chance upon a message board and read that my employers were getting a bit of a mild slagging off, I'd think "Yeah, whatever".

I wouldn't start getting all defensive and be moved to write a heartfelt response.

Unless of course... I'D BEEN BRAINWASHED!!!!
I think we may be in trouble!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 12:52 am
ex-squaddie

No change there then!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

Nao seja tonto!

Ola Ged de Portugal
derby I think I see why you spend so much time in the Portugal forum.....or this aint the normal atmosphere here?!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:29 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by gedscottish
derby I think I see why you spend so much time in the Portugal forum.....or this aint the normal atmosphere here?!
he spends a hell of a lot of time here too, so we cant be all that bad!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

alannah is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooo... That sounds like someones gotten all defensive . So why did Parador sack 14 aftersales office staff in one day, cut department sizes, lay off a majority of the sales staff...If... it is just a slight dip in tours happening? Surley if there is just a dip in the tours, you only need less sales staff?... why would you need to get rid off the financial/customer aftersales staff. After Christmas there is always a dip in tours in all property companies...

When a company starts cutting its aftersales staff when their amount of aftersales customers hasn't actually gone down....then that seems to be more of a sign that there are some inner financial problems with a company other than just a "dip" in the amount of tours... Although I don't work for such a company but it appears someone does.

All those poor duped Parador "owners" club clients who have paid nearly 1000euros have had their staff and services cut.... I really feel sorry for them... They deserve more.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 9:07 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alannah
Ooo... That sounds like someones gotten all defensive . So why did Parador sack 14 aftersales office staff in one day, cut department sizes, lay off a majority of the sales staff...If... it is just a slight dip in tours happening? Surley if there is just a dip in the tours, you only need less sales staff?... why would you need to get rid off the financial/customer aftersales staff. After Christmas there is always a dip in tours in all property companies...

When a company starts cutting its aftersales staff when their amount of aftersales customers hasn't actually gone down....then that seems to be more of a sign that there are some inner financial problems with a company other than just a "dip" in the amount of tours... Although I don't work for such a company but it appears someone does.

All those poor duped Parador "owners" club clients who have paid nearly 1000euros have had their staff and services cut.... I really feel sorry for them... They deserve more.
Fully agree, when we bought in 2005, the amount paid for aftersales was 600 Euros, and that got us upto 1 year of help, and the help given was fantastic, hoiwever the person no longer works for them, but before he left they were down to just 1 days assistant for their aftersales payment, and several of the offices, and their very helpful staff had been 'downsized'. When we recently advertised our house for sale, Parador was NOT on the list of agents wer had any interest in using.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 10:14 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Paid for, after sales service....:curse::curse:

Any firm that charges for that, I wouldn`t give the time of day in the first place.
Its like saying " buy my stuff, but if its crap don`t worry cos I only charge you a grand to sort it out"
Old Jul 28th 2007, 10:16 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Paid for, after sales service....:curse::curse:

Any firm that charges for that, I wouldn`t give the time of day in the first place.
Its like saying " buy my stuff, but if its crap don`t worry cos I only charge you a grand to sort it out"
Exactly. Most RE agents I know offer unlimited aftersales service for free.
Old Jul 29th 2007, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

Mrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really nice

Parador are in deep doodoo because they are having to refund alot of clients that bought on Almanzora Country Club. It's got serious now and alot of people want their money back rahter than risk buying illegal properties. Bearing in mind we aren't talking initial deposits here, most people will have paid 50%, that's alot of money

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.