Reload this Page >

Pallet transport

Pallet transport

Old Mar 8th 2017, 7:46 am
Just Joined

Claret16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pallet transport

Hi all,

I am looking good to send a pallet of personal items from Settle, N. Yorks to the Almeria region. There is no urgency, the items are clothing, cutlery, photos and golf clubs. My thoughts are to put onto a pallet but I would appreciate any recommendations/suggestions.

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 8th 2017, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

lgm1963 has a reputation beyond reputelgm1963 has a reputation beyond reputelgm1963 has a reputation beyond reputelgm1963 has a reputation beyond reputelgm1963 has a reputation beyond reputelgm1963 has a reputation beyond reputelgm1963 has a reputation beyond reputelgm1963 has a reputation beyond reputelgm1963 has a reputation beyond reputelgm1963 has a reputation beyond reputelgm1963 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pallet transport

I used to send pallets all over the world in a previous job, contact your local pallet handling company and ask them the cost. By and large there might be slight differences in cost for the local collection but the onward freight and delivery will be much of a muchness.
Old Mar 8th 2017, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

Claret16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lgm1963
I used to send pallets all over the world in a previous job, contact your local pallet handling company and ask them the cost. By and large there might be slight differences in cost for the local collection but the onward freight and delivery will be much of a muchness.
Thanks for that, will do
Old Mar 10th 2017, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

I would have thought a crate was better than a pallet. When I sent some stuff over(2009)it was priced on volume, so the smaller the package the cheaper the cost.
Old Mar 13th 2017, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

bishbash is an unknown quantity at this point

I have used palletways to send things to my house in Moraira several times with no problems at all.