Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Oviedo, ( strange goings on) ?

Oviedo, ( strange goings on) ?

Old May 15th 2014, 6:36 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oviedo, ( strange goings on) ?

http://www.thelocal.es/20140515/love...-in-bank-lobby

shock, horror.

Can this really be the same Oviedo we hear so much about on B.E. ?

....or maybe there's another one somewhere that we aren't aware of ?

Old May 15th 2014, 8:11 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oviedo, ( strange goings on) ?

Blimey!! You should see the video...
Old May 16th 2014, 5:54 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
http://www.thelocal.es/20140515/love...-in-bank-lobby

shock, horror.

Can this really be the same Oviedo we hear so much about on B.E. ?

....or maybe there's another one somewhere that we aren't aware of ?

People do bonk in Oviedo too, and when you get the urge.......
Old May 16th 2014, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

That reminds me of around 20 years ago in my home town! I was on the bus station on a sunday afternoon and a couple were just like that on one platform, the driver came along stepped over them and opened his bus. Then the line of passengers stepped over them and boarded the bus. It was only when he started his engine they jumped up and got on it half dressed!

Obviously they couldn't wait the two hours for the next bus either
Old May 16th 2014, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

It wasn't me
Old May 16th 2014, 12:20 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bri and Katee
That reminds me of around 20 years ago in my home town! I was on the bus station on a sunday afternoon and a couple were just like that on one platform, the driver came along stepped over them and opened his bus. Then the line of passengers stepped over them and boarded the bus. It was only when he started his engine they jumped up and got on it half dressed!

Maybe he did them a favour.

The old fashioned form of birth control up our way used to be known as getting on the bus for Newcastle and jumping off at Gateshead.

Looking back, I dread to think how many times I nearly missed my stop.

Whether or not it was C'man in the clip, I suppose we will never know for sure, in view of his mug being kept well out of camera shot.

Last edited by Dick Dasterdly; May 16th 2014 at 12:37 pm. Reason: add on
Old May 16th 2014, 2:02 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bri and Katee

thats the problem with youngsters today - no stamina
Old May 16th 2014, 2:11 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by Domino
thats the problem with youngsters today - no stamina
Put it down to the cold,
........only 12c max up there today, middle of May, according to the TV.
Bet C'man is still wearing his thermals !
Old May 16th 2014, 2:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Put it down to the cold,
........only 12c max up there today, middle of May, according to the TV.
Bet C'man is still wearing his thermals !
No, it is a sunny 19c today. It was 13c on Monday though!

It is going to be beautiful sunny weekend of 21-23c. The perfect temperature.

June-October in Asturias is wonderful, I much prefer it to the South weather-wise. The winter, well, not so much
Old May 16th 2014, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

stuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond repute

Do women really wear socks and sandals up there or was she a Brit on holiday?

Personally I thought the one underneath looked like another geezer.
Old May 16th 2014, 6:58 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by stuboy
Do women really wear socks and sandals up there or was she a Brit on holiday?
They wear wellies in the winter, though one or two who tried going without seem to have developed webbed feet.
Old May 19th 2014, 12:54 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricketman
No, it is a sunny 19c today. It was 13c on Monday though!

It is going to be beautiful sunny weekend of 21-23c. The perfect temperature.

June-October in Asturias is wonderful, I much prefer it to the South weather-wise. The winter, well, not so much
now that's an admission - South has something better than North
even if it is only for a few months in the year.
although you would probably be at home with the gales we have had over the weekend and the cloudburst in the early hours of Sunday morning.
(ElTiempo said it would be nice, small cloud and 4km/wind - but what do they know )
Old May 19th 2014, 1:25 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by Domino
now that's an admission - South has something better than North
even if it is only for a few months in the year.
although you would probably be at home with the gales we have had over the weekend and the cloudburst in the early hours of Sunday morning.
(ElTiempo said it would be nice, small cloud and 4km/wind - but what do they know )
I usually keep on eye on weather forecasts and weather reports from all areas of Spain and the only thing I can say about that area, especially this last Winter and Spring is..........

Old May 19th 2014, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I usually keep on eye on weather forecasts and weather reports from all areas of Spain and the only thing I can say about that area, especially this last Winter and Spring is..........

It's 12c and raining now

But was 23c at the weekend and absolutely beautiful

Asturias is the best place in Spain to be weatherwise during July-September
Old May 19th 2014, 2:19 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by cricketman
It's 12c and raining now

But was 23c at the weekend and absolutely beautiful

Asturias is the best place in Spain to be weatherwise during July-September
It's my kind of place weather-wise and otherwise once the weather does pick up, but oh dear for the rest of the year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.