Orange Blossom

Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:06 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Orange Blossom

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Just to make you all sick in the UK, I have just been sipping chilled rose wine with grapefruit juice (you ought to try it!) on the balcony in the sunshine with the aroma of Orange Blossom in the air, and now off for a stroll to the local restaurant for a steak which will probably cost us €25

Bi till later
OK
Just got back from dinner
Restaurant owner German and wants to make good impression
Half pint gin and tonic as aperatif
I cant remember meal
Fell over a stray dog walking back and nearly plummeted to my death over edge of mountain
Couldn't pay for meal as when offering credit card he said that Telefonica are Shista (he's german), so have to go back for a lunch time drink tomorrow to pay for tonights meal

I dont feel well and will shortly be dparting for bed ..... but hell .... it still smells nice around here
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:09 am
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

I returned last night from short hol in Italy, flew in to Sevilla airport and the aroma of orange blossom hit me as soon as I got off the plane and stayed with me the whole way back back down the Mway, driving along with my head out the window, inhaling deeply...
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

OK
Just got back from dinner
Restaurant owner German and wants to make good impression
Half pint gin and tonic as aperatif
I cant remember meal
Fell over a stray dog walking back and nearly plummeted to my death over edge of mountain
Couldn't pay for meal as when offering credit card he said that Telefonica are Shista (he's german), so have to go back for a lunch time drink tomorrow to pay for tonights meal

I dont feel well and will shortly be dparting for bed ..... but hell .... it still smells nice around here
Now THAT has made me feel a lot better. It ISN`T total paradise after all.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:10 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hillybilly
I returned last night from short hol in Italy, flew in to Sevilla airport and the aroma of orange blossom hit me as soon as I got off the plane and stayed with me the whole way back back down the Mway, driving along with my head out the window, inhaling deeply...
Bet you didnt have a german trying to poison you though
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:12 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know how far the orange groves stretch, but in this area at the moment there is the most beautiful smell of Orange Blossom everywhere ..... it really is a pleasure when you're out and about. Also I don't know if you have ever picked an orange straight off the tree and eaten it, but they really are fantastic to taste.

Just thought I'd share that, as its one of the really nice things about this area at this time of year.
Have you been on the acid again??
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genegenie
Dont forget Debsy, there are some beautiful places in our part of the world.
Genegenie you are right. Lancashire is a beautiful county, lush and green. The countryside is a joy to drive around. When we get a nice sunny day (doesn`t matter if cold) then I wouldn`t swap it. xx
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:14 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Have you been on the acid again??
Not at all, its really nice

But I am completely ratted now and I am treble checking anything I post
BE Forum Addict

He didn`t force you to drink!
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

I'd take it over the UK any day.

I think the German probably said it was scheiss.

Hmmm. 300+ days of sun a year versus 300+ days of clouds. Let me think about it for a nanosecond.

Nope, still prefer Spain.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:15 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Is this where I can abuse you ad hoc and get away with it?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:15 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by DebsyW
He didn`t force you to drink!
Actually ....... he did!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:16 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Watch the Keyboard don't start to wobble.....Sue will put three points on your permit for driving a keyboard whilst under the influence. Naughty Stuff
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:17 am
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy;
How right you are...but if I had, I would surely have pointed my Grooster shotgun at him and threatened to beat him "senseless in Seville"...
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Actually ....... he did!
I was just about to say something about Germans and torture in the same sentence but Ive been on here less than a month......
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Watch the Keyboard don't start to wobble.....Sue will put three points on your permit for driving a keyboard whilst under the influence. Naughty Stuff
Is Sue on here 24/7?? Does she ever sleep??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.