British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Ooops very sorry (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/ooops-very-sorry-451599/)

Mrs P May 19th 2007 9:56 pm

Ooops very sorry

I should have read the rules :o
Got myself banned, a warning first would have been nice:ohmy:
I would have willingly removed the link to my website in my signature.

Mrs P

sunnydee May 19th 2007 10:04 pm

Re: Ooops very sorry

Welcome to the forum MrsP. Didn't see your other posting but don't worry - you're back now. I've never read the rules - maybe I should. :lol:

jeanc May 19th 2007 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by sunnydee (Post 4803773)
Welcome to the forum MrsP. Didn't see your other posting but don't worry - you're back now. I've never read the rules - maybe I should. :lol:

Poor MrsP a telling off on your 1st day! :eek:Hope you forgive us.:huh: Welcome to BE everyones friendly,.......honest:blink::blink:

Eve May 19th 2007 10:41 pm

:confused: oh poor you, not nice on first day,
Luv Eve:thumbsup:

jandy44 May 19th 2007 10:55 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs P (Post 4803758)

Mrs P

Hi Mrs P Any consolation I havnt read the rules ( Well not to much JDR honest) hey we all make little mistakes from time to time,welcome back :thumbsup:look forward to your posts ,but hey that place C**P*T* is a secret,shhhhhhhhhhhh............dont want everyone to know :thumbsup:

Eve May 19th 2007 11:02 pm

:unsure: Too true Jean, must keep it a secret.
Luv Eve

Eve May 19th 2007 11:03 pm

:zzz::zzz: Going to bed now, crosseyed , and don't want to frighten anyone by snoring, Nightie night all.
Luv Eve
:zzz::zzz:

Sue May 20th 2007 12:57 am

Originally Posted by Mrs P (Post 4803758)

Mrs P

This site is a target for many, many spammers and as such we don't have time to give out warnings, instead we expect members to familiarize themselves with the site rules before posting.

I also don't believe you were banned for a link in your signature because members are allowed to add a link to their signatures as long as they follow the signature guidelines. Its probably more likely that you made an advertising or promotional post about your company. We will give you a second chance but please make sure your posts adhere to the site rules.

Thank you.

jdr May 20th 2007 6:19 am

I did the banning and the reason was...
You used the name of your company as your username (rule 9) and put on five post, two of which were promotional URLS (rule 8).
Thee out of five or six, not a bad score for a ban......
Hopefully you have now read the rules ;-)