Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ondara Cinema - Films in English

Ondara Cinema - Films in English

Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ondara Cinema - Films in English

I have been told that the new cinema in Ondara shopping centre has a headphone facility in each seat so you can choose the language you watch the film in

Has any been and tried this ?
Old Jun 1st 2008, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ondara Cinema - Films in English

Originally Posted by spain
I have been told that the new cinema in Ondara shopping centre has a headphone facility in each seat so you can choose the language you watch the film in

Has any been and tried this ?
No - but I can recommend Eddie Rockets for good burgers and American retro fittings. Great atmosphere but you'll need some 20 cents pieces for the juke box.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

balley77 is an unknown quantity at this point

My parents have just come back from their place (and we are due out on Friday). Apparently the cinema in Ondara does show English language films - at the moment they are showing Indiana Jones and a rom-com about Las Vegas. As I understand it, the headphones cost 20 EURO deposit, refunded when returned.

It isn't every film but only those marked with O.V. or O.E. after the title.

Hope this helps
Sarah
Old Dec 9th 2008, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

went last night to see 007, headphone facility works great, very enjoyable film
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:02 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
No - but I can recommend Eddie Rockets for good burgers and American retro fittings. Great atmosphere but you'll need some 20 cents pieces for the juke box.
looooooove eddie rockets!!
Old Dec 10th 2008, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
looooooove eddie rockets!!
Will the Ondara Complex be open on Sunday? I am considering going there to eat...
Old Dec 10th 2008, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Will the Ondara Complex be open on Sunday? I am considering going there to eat...
all the food places were open last Sunday when we were there
Old Dec 10th 2008, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

digdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud of

why on earth would you want to eat in ondara s/c when you've all of denia to choose from?
Old Dec 10th 2008, 4:39 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

according to the website

http://www.portaldelamarina.org/inde...nter&sub=hours

it's closed
Old Dec 10th 2008, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by digdug
why on earth would you want to eat in ondara s/c when you've all of denia to choose from?
I will be on my own and would feel a bit conspicuous in a normal restaurant, but not in a shopping centre.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

digdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud of

I will be on my own and would feel a bit conspicuous in a normal restaurant, but not in a shopping centre.
fair point, fair point. i was down last sunday on the off chance it would be open for shopping (since denia was dead as hector),but it wasnt, but i do believe there was a notice up saying that it would be open this sunday coming and the sunday after (i presume that meaning all the shops open)
just dont try cantina mariachi whatever you do (aint been in this one, but have in a couple of other places - worst mexican food i've ever tasted!)
Old Dec 10th 2008, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

just dont try cantina mariachi whatever you do (aint been in this one, but have in a couple of other places - worst mexican food i've ever tasted!)
the one in La Vital in Gandia is ok been there a couple of times
Old Dec 10th 2008, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

the one in La Vital in Gandia is ok been there a couple of times
did you know all the stuff comes pre-packed, all they do is stick it in a micro?
fortunately i have a mexican friend who makes me stunning food, so i dont need to go hunting it down too often.
saying that, there used to be a nice mexican in benidorm, not sure if its still there. But the best one i've been to in spain was in mojacar. it was gorge.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

did you know all the stuff comes pre-packed, all they do is stick it in a micro?
eeewwwwww no I didnt know that, its very naughty, dont think we will be going there again !
Old Dec 10th 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

eeewwwwww no I didnt know that, its very naughty, dont think we will be going there again !
When do you go back to UK?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.