Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

OMG read this!!

OMG read this!!

Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of
Default Re: OMG read this!!

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Wish you'd have been my teacher - "Sorry Miss, I left my homework on the Dog"
are you doubting the truth of wwhat i say .oh wise one???? well read up on the web if you like..under spider eats into scalp..
Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:34 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madcarole
are you doubting the truth of wwhat i say .oh wise one???? well read up on the web if you like..under spider eats into scalp..

And once more into the smileys I go...........
Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:44 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Could you possibly put a link up 'cos I can't find it. Thanks.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 10:43 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
OI you missus - i nearly bloody wee-d then - if i knew how to put a big hairy bum in your karma you would have just got one
Old Mar 1st 2008, 11:02 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
OI you missus - i nearly bloody wee-d then - if i knew how to put a big hairy bum in your karma you would have just got one

Well I did one better than you, cos I nearly sh*t myself
Old Mar 1st 2008, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
have a read at these get it..http://www.warphead.com/urbanlegends/pets.htm
Old Mar 1st 2008, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...x.php/f99.html

try this
just type into google .baby spiders eating brain

carole
Old Mar 1st 2008, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

try this

carole
If you want to believe it's true thats fine, and next time you see Santa tell him the easter bunny, tooth fairy and Boogy(?) man were looking for him in Hamley's in Atlantis, they wanted a Unicorn, leprachaun, and Bigfoot for Xmas.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 2:33 pm

If you want to believe it's true thats fine, and next time you see Santa tell him the easter bunny, tooth fairy and Boogy(?) man were looking for him in Hamley's in Atlantis, they wanted a Unicorn, leprachaun, and Bigfoot for Xmas.
You are not being nice LB.........
Old Mar 1st 2008, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
You are not being nice LB.........
Oh well if the arbiter of all that is good does not approve.
Sorry Carole

Oh!!

Must dash a tornado has just picked up the whole house (good job the broadband is wireless), is that a yellow road below......................
Old Mar 1st 2008, 2:41 pm

Oh well if the arbiter of all that is good does not approve.
Sorry Carole

Oh!!

Must dash a tornado has just picked up the whole house (good job the broadband is wireless), is that a yellow road below......................
Old Mar 1st 2008, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

dont you dont believe in santa and the tooth fairy !!!!!!!!!!

OH my god!!!! you could never be a teacher then>>>especially one who wored in primary school.

i did give the link to the urban legends site!!!!

now if you arent going to play nicely we will give you extra work...
carole
Old Mar 1st 2008, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

dont you dont believe in santa and the tooth fairy !!!!!!!!!!

OH my god!!!! you could never be a teacher then>>>especially one who wored in primary school.

i did give the link to the urban legends site!!!!

now if you arent going to play nicely we will give you extra work...
carole
Should that be Worked or Whored?
I honest can't decide?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 2:46 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

try this

carole
Still can't find it.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Should that be Worked or Whored?
I honest can't decide?
i am on the laptop so my kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk button sticks and doesnt always work...

but it could be worked or whored

Last edited by madcarole; Mar 2nd 2008 at 10:10 am.