Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

off to spain..and off-line for a few days too

off to spain..and off-line for a few days too

Old Aug 15th 2007, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute
Default off to spain..and off-line for a few days too

We are off to CB tonight, so will be offline for a few days.

Doing our last recce of the area to make a final decision on where we are going to settle. There are just a couple of areas we have yet to explore. We also have an appointment with Search and Survey in Calpe. Has anyone dealt with them before? They offer a full package as far as the move is concerned. They certainly sound kosher, but anyone here know of them?

Looking forward to the meet up on Saturday.
Sally
Old Aug 15th 2007, 6:26 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: off to spain..and off-line for a few days too

Have a good trip Pastielass.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:06 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a great trip, Sally. Hope you find what you are looking for
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:11 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Well haven't you picked a nice time to bugger off eh?

Pissing rain, howling gales, freezing cold!

HAVE A NICE BLOODY TIME WONT YOU!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

Does that mean I have to bring my raincoat over on Saturday? I am going to be in for a shock when I land at Manchester!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:27 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Does that mean I have to bring my raincoat over on Saturday? I am going to be in for a shock when I land at Manchester!!
You may well be!

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/...nchester&day=5
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Matthew thank you so much for your fond wishes. Some people might think you are a bitter and twisted individual, but not me...I know you are!!

Jealousy is a very sad characteristic, don't you find??!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:30 am

Well aint that just great!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:37 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
Matthew thank you so much for your fond wishes. Some people might think you are a bitter and twisted individual, but not me...I know you are!!

Jealousy is a very sad characteristic, don't you find??!!
You know I wish you only the best...............

bloody raining here and she swans off to bloody Spain, probably drink G&T's next to the pool and go for mid day swims, bloody leave us in rainy old UK, bloody selfish I think!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

You know I wish you only the best...............

bloody raining here and she swans off to bloody Spain, probably drink G&T's next to the pool and go for mid day swims, bloody leave us in rainy old UK, bloody selfish I think!!!

I know you do sweetheart!
Miserable old fart, couldn't be pleasant if he bloody well tried! I shall have an extra G+T just to make him extra mad!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Thought you'd caught me out didn't you???!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:41 am
Straw Man.

I know you do sweetheart!
Miserable old fart, couldn't be pleasant if he bloody well tried! I shall have an extra G+T just to make him extra mad!!!
Think I got away with that one.

Bloody selfish I tell ya bloody selfish, bloody Cornish, first you allow them a vote then they start taking the piss!!

So how long you going for?
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Think I got away with that one.

Bloody selfish I tell ya bloody selfish, bloody Cornish, first you allow them a vote then they start taking the piss!!

So how long you going for?
Oh no,you didn't!
Back next Tuesday, so only a 'flying' visit. Lots to pack in, but hey it will all be worth it in the long run, I'm sure! Do you think anyone else has sussed this??
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:47 am
Straw Man.

Oh no,you didn't!
Back next Tuesday, so only a 'flying' visit. Lots to pack in, but hey it will all be worth it in the long run, I'm sure! Do you think anyone else has sussed this??
Well I think its fair to say someone wouldn't!

This weather depresses me sooooo much, I am at the tail end of a large fencing job and cant finish the last bit because of the rain, not bloody happy!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Well I think its fair to say someone wouldn't!

such a shame really, how easy it is to fool people!

This weather depresses me sooooo much, I am at the tail end of a large fencing job and cant finish the last bit because of the rain, not bloody happy!!!
Well, I won't be worrying about that for the next few days Matt!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.