Reload this Page >

occupational therapy spain

occupational therapy spain

Old Apr 5th 2008, 9:54 am
Just Joined

catikit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default occupational therapy spain

Hi,
i love spain and have a very very basic grasp on the language (i.e. can order food in a restaurant). I'd love to explore opportunties for living/working there, and am an occupational therapist by trade. Can anyone offer any advice? Do you think theres any chance i could get work as a healthcare professional without having fluency in spanish? Also, can anyone advise on where/how to look for work there?

thanks
Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of
Default Re: occupational therapy spain

Without fluency in Spanish,you've got no chance in the Spanish system,the best place to try would be expat private clinics,prob best to start there, then if you feel Spain is for you in the long term, become fluent and get your qaulification recognised.

There been some similar threads on recently relating to the healthcare proffessions, and in particular getting qaulifications recognised,try a search which could give you a broad overlook of the situation
Theres also the Free Beer thread

PS; is O T something that could be done on a Freelance basis?