Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Numbers for Telefonica

Numbers for Telefonica

Old Oct 12th 2005, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Numbers for Telefonica

Okay I got the number for reporting faults 1002, but then it's asking me in Spanish to press something else. My spanish is now failing me.... Been awhile since I've had to do this, first winter rain and off we go again, LOL. I can use the internet, but not the phone,

Last edited by Mercedes; Oct 12th 2005 at 9:04 am.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

countryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Numbers for Telefonica

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Okay I got the number for reporting faults 1002, but then it's asking me in Spanish to press something else. My spanish is now failing me.... Been awhile since I've had to do this, first winter rain and off we go again, LOL. I can use the internet, but not the phone,
Hi Mercedes,

Here is a little advice for using Telefonica to report faults, first ring telefonica using 1004, yes 1004, you will hear a recorded messege telling you to press numbers, ignor this and keep quiete, then you will hear another recorded messege when this is finished say "Habla Englise" if the English operator is free you will be connected to an English speaking operator, if the operator is busy you will hear music, then you will be connected to the English speaking operator.

It it best to call around 14:00 hours as that seems to be the best time for reaching the English operators.

I do wish you well with your problem and hope it gets sorted

David SR
Old Oct 13th 2005, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Numbers for Telefonica

Thanks David I just came back after being 2 weeks away, my car finally arrived back, with a fault with the alarm, interesting driving along the road with alarm and hazards going off, LOL. And my phone not working, (well I can get internet on it, but can't speak) and it pouring with rain . The joys of telephonica. My neighbour has also got involved, but I'm not totally sure what he is saying to me. I need now to rebrush on my spanish, amazing how quickly you get out of the habit when you are away.

I have just tried you tip, excellent one, as I got straight away onto an English operator who says it should be fixed today. So very much appreciated for that gem.

Merc

Originally Posted by countryboy
Hi Mercedes,

Here is a little advice for using Telefonica to report faults, first ring telefonica using 1004, yes 1004, you will hear a recorded messege telling you to press numbers, ignor this and keep quiete, then you will hear another recorded messege when this is finished say "Habla Englise" if the English operator is free you will be connected to an English speaking operator, if the operator is busy you will hear music, then you will be connected to the English speaking operator.

It it best to call around 14:00 hours as that seems to be the best time for reaching the English operators.

I do wish you well with your problem and hope it gets sorted

David SR

Last edited by Mercedes; Oct 13th 2005 at 12:29 pm.