Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

: Is a Notura same as a solicitor ? :

: Is a Notura same as a solicitor ? :

Old Jun 26th 2007, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: : Is a Notura same as a solicitor ? :

Hi jdr,

I think it would be helpful if the links to the Land Register and the Catastral Register were put in the FREE BEER list together with an explanation of how to use them and what output you get and what these tell you. I do not feel able to do either but I am sure Keith or Beechcomber could do it .

Regards,

John.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 2:51 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: : Is a Notura same as a solicitor ? :

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi jdr,

I think it would be helpful if the links to the Land Register and the Catastral Register were put in the FREE BEER list together with an explanation of how to use them and what output you get and what these tell you. I do not feel able to do either but I am sure Keith or Beechcomber could do it .

Regards,

John.
Good idea, i am sure Keith or Beach will help out, if he PM`s me with it I will put it in .
Old Jun 26th 2007, 8:29 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Good idea, i am sure Keith or Beach will help out, if he PM`s me with it I will put it in .
I´ll do instructions for the Catastral one when I´m a bit less tired....it is v easy though.

The Nota Simple is a little more complex, but only because to get past the initial screens you have to enter your credit card details so that they can charge you the 9 or so euros for the Nota Simple. I don´t plan to pay nine euros just so I can make a note of the steps you need to take!!!!
Old Jun 26th 2007, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: : Is a Notura same as a solicitor ? :

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Hmmmmmmm 2 problems

1 its in Spanish

2 It needs member log in

So screwed on both counts ,
Hi Big Pete,

If you click on the small Union Jack at top center of the first page you get a good explanation in English of what the site can do but it does not tell you in English the exact steps for each output.

However I'm thick and I have managed to get three different outputs for our plot without having a digital key so it has lots of good bits.

Regards,

John.
</IMG>
Old Jun 27th 2007, 7:03 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
I´ll do instructions for the Catastral one when I´m a bit less tired....it is v easy though.

The Nota Simple is a little more complex, but only because to get past the initial screens you have to enter your credit card details so that they can charge you the 9 or so euros for the Nota Simple. I don´t plan to pay nine euros just so I can make a note of the steps you need to take!!!!
Here goes:

Click on this link: http://ovc.catastro.minhac.es/

Don´t get too excited by the little icon of the Union Jack - the site is not available in English, this just gives you some info in English about what the site can do. You have to navigate in Spanish.

Under the orange "acceso libre" banner on the left, click on the top "acceptar" button.

There is a green dot next to "referencia catastral". You need to change this so click in the circle underneath so that there is a green dot next to "Localización".

From the drop down menu select your province.

Then, next to municipio, type the name of your town CORRECTLY. If you can´t manage to do this, click on the orange "Busqueda de municipios" and select your town from the list that emerges.

From the drop down "Via" menu select your type of road.....is it "calle" or "avenida" etc.

Type the name of your street CORRECTLY or find it by clicking "Buscar vias".

In "número" type in your house number if you have a house.

If you have an apartment you need to fill in the block number "bloque", the number of the communal stairs or portal "escaleras", floor "planta" and your apartment number "puerta".

Click "consultar datos".

You now have:

Your catastral reference number.
Classification of the land (urban, rustic, etc).
Size in square meters of the plot and the dwelling.
The use of the dwelling, eg residential, commercial, agricultural, etc.
Year of construction.

Double click on "ver parcela" and you will see a close up map with the outline of the plot/property.

"Volver" will take you back to where you came from.

Click "consulta descriptiva" and you will get a nice printable pdf version of the map and basic details of the property.

If your property is off-plan or recently completed it probably won´t be on the catastral register yet.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:32 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

You may have , i still cant find mine and its been there 20 years
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:34 pm
has got a huge member

You may have , i still cant find mine and its been there 20 years

You worked out what your address is yet? PM it to me if you have & I´ll do the check!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:37 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

You worked out what your address is yet? PM it to me if you have & I´ll do the check!
Will do it now , dont go away
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:39 pm
has got a huge member

Will do it now , dont go away
Waiting patiently...........
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:41 pm
Banned

Hmmmmmm bet they sold me a bit of land with a old garden shed on
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:56 pm
Banned

Hmmmmmm maybe hes actually got the boat over to Mallorca to check in person

Now thats what you call a real BritishExpat member

Karma going to keith for that one ..
Old Jun 28th 2007, 9:20 pm
Banned

wake me up when he gets back
Old Jun 28th 2007, 9:31 pm
has got a huge member

wake me up when he gets back
Are you checking your PMs???
Old Jun 28th 2007, 10:22 pm
Banned

Are you checking your PMs???
Yep , Keith you are a star , thanks a million for sorting that ..

He sorted it , he swam over climbed the rocks checked out the villa took a picture , sent it to me . now he swam back ..
Now thats beyond the call of duty for sure ..

karma been sent keith
And now i know that what i am buying is for real , so thats a relief
Old Jun 28th 2007, 10:26 pm
has got a huge member

Yep , Keith you are a star , thanks a million for sorting that ..

He sorted it , he swam over climbed the rocks checked out the villa took a picture , sent it to me . now he swam back ..
Now thats beyond the call of duty for sure ..

karma been sent keith
And now i know that what i am buying is for real , so thats a relief
BTW, I took a leak in your pool whilst I was there. Hope you don´t mind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.