Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Non Residents Tax by 31st December 2007

Non Residents Tax by 31st December 2007

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Non Residents Tax by 31st December 2007

Originally Posted by elgestor
Personalised Access: This requires registration and acquisition of a digital certificate. With this certificate a private individual may be given access to properties that the catastro has registered against them.

Regards

David
Hi elgestor,

How do you get these digital certificates and what do you need to get them.

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Non Residents Tax by 31st December 2007

Hi John&Kath,
This process appears long-laboured!
How about looking in Free Beer thread, under "Castaral" (spelling incorrect, perhaps jdr might fix it, please?) The original link by KeithW re-routes you to the present link* for the Hacienda, but Keith's instructions might just help you to navigate. (I haven't tried it.)
Please let us know if this gives any joy...( or)
Regards,
Carol
P.S. * website same as given by beachcomer in post #25.

Last edited by Carol&John; Nov 23rd 2007 at 5:41 pm. Reason: add p.s.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hi John&Kath,
This process appears long-laboured!
How about looking in Free Beer thread, under "Castaral" (spelling incorrect, perhaps jdr might fix it, please?) The original link by KeithW re-routes you to the present link* for the Hacienda, but Keith's instructions might just help you to navigate. (I haven't tried it.)
Please let us know if this gives any joy...( or)
Regards,
Carol
P.S. * website same as given by beachcomer in post #25.
Hi Carol&John,

No thats the bit I can do and have done but the next bit requires regitration to get the financial detail and its all Spanish to me (as it should be ). I remember Finca Steve cracked this one for some reason maybe he will come along later.

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Carol&John,

No thats the bit I can do and have done but the next bit requires regitration to get the financial detail and its all Spanish to me (as it should be ). I remember Finca Steve cracked this one for some reason maybe he will come along later.

Regards,

John.
Hi All,

Had a play on Beachcombers website last night (tele was awful) and found that you can print out a "Bar Code" which I assume is your address label for the Hacienda.Took three copies and will ask when I am over in December if this is the right one to stick on the Modelo form for tax returns.

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, that is not the same as the label that is required for the tax forms.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 2:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Beachcomber
Sorry, that is not the same as the label that is required for the tax forms.
HI Beachcomber,

Whats this one for then? Another bit of the system we don't know about!

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Had a play on Beachcombers website last night (tele was awful) and found that you can print out a "Bar Code" which I assume is your address label for the Hacienda.Took three copies and will ask when I am over in December if this is the right one to stick on the Modelo form for tax returns.

Regards,

John.
Hola John,
What? Have you not been watching "Cranford"?
John was searching the web page, and also found this "codigo de barras". I thought, too, that this had to be the same. Darn!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

This applies to your property.

The one for the submission of taxes applies to the physical person and contains your NIE, the first three letters of your surname followed by another letter, and the administration code of your local tax office. Sometimes it also shows your address.

These labels can only be obtained either directly from AEAT or by a gestor or asesor fiscal with an access code.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Beachcomber
This applies to your property.

The one for the submission of taxes applies to the physical person and contains your NIE, the first three letters of your surname followed by another letter, and the administration code of your local tax office. Sometimes it also shows your address.

These labels can only be obtained either directly from AEAT or by a gestor or asesor fiscal with an access code.
Hi Beachcomber,

What do you do with this one? Don't know whats in the bar-code but underneath in clear is your "Cadastral No" then what appears to be your address although for us with a plot on an urbanisation it is a bit odd.

UR PUENTE ESURI (plot No) Suelo
Ayamonte 21400-Huelva
Obras de urbaizacion y jardineria suelos sin edifcar

I rather like the old name Puente Esuri instead of Costa Esuri much more descriptive since the nearest beach is 7 km away and the border bridge is visible from every part of the site but it is only used on the planning application, escritura and some early drawings.

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what the differences and the links are between Cadastral (land register?) and Catastral (my guess rates register)?

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have never found a use for it.

The word 'Cadastral' is nothing more than an attempt to Anglicise the word 'Catastral' and is derived from the word 'Cadastre' which is 'A public register showing the details of ownership and value of land; made for the purpose of taxation'

The land register is El Registro de la Propiedad. Catastro is administered by the tax administration and, among other things, deals with, as you say, such things as IBI (rates).

It transpires that neither of these entities provides you with irrefutable proof of the legality of your property.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 7:25 pm
Spain Business Guides

elgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really nice

Hi elgestor,

How do you get these digital certificates and what do you need to get them.

Regards,

John.
Hello John,

I've left a reply for you on the other catastral post.

Regards

David
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by elgestor
Hello John,

I've left a reply for you on the other catastral post.

Regards

David
Hi elgestor,

Many thanks

John.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

marshlaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Non Residents Tax by 31st December 2007

Purchased property last year and am aware that my "214" payment is due before Dec 31st. I have just printed out the Modelo 214 form but as stated by others, this is designed for on line completion and I am not too sure about the translation at this stage!
My solicitors will do the honours for 50 euros x 2 (joint owners) but the calculation takes only a few minutes so I begrudge paying this to be honest!
Our property is in Altea but we don't have an address for the local Hacienda, and will not be back in Spain until January anyway so guess we will have to cough up this time, but would like to get things sorted soon in readiness for our 2007 tax.

Stuart
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:12 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marshlaw
Purchased property last year and am aware that my "214" payment is due before Dec 31st. I have just printed out the Modelo 214 form but as stated by others, this is designed for on line completion and I am not too sure about the translation at this stage!
My solicitors will do the honours for 50 euros x 2 (joint owners) but the calculation takes only a few minutes so I begrudge paying this to be honest!
Our property is in Altea but we don't have an address for the local Hacienda, and will not be back in Spain until January anyway so guess we will have to cough up this time, but would like to get things sorted soon in readiness for our 2007 tax.

Stuart
Pull his/her arm off - best 100 euro you will spend this year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.