Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Non Residents Tax by 31st December 2007

Non Residents Tax by 31st December 2007

Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Non Residents Tax by 31st December 2007

Originally Posted by Elly May
Dear David,
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately we are not back out to Spain until the beginning of January so it looks likely that we will have to pay the fines. Any idea of the opening times??
Many thanks
Elly May
Do it online it aint that difficult.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Elly May has a brilliant futureElly May has a brilliant futureElly May has a brilliant futureElly May has a brilliant futureElly May has a brilliant futureElly May has a brilliant futureElly May has a brilliant future

[QUOTE

Just to correct a few other points:

The escritura does not show the valor catastral. This is obtained from your IBI receipt. [/QUOTE]

This is why we cannot submit the form online John&Kath as our IBI receipt is in Spain!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

Jeanie27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you guys - a belated thank you. My grandaughter has been in hospital with pnuemonia (our wonderful British climate) so everything else has gone to pot this week.
I have jstureturned fro Spain but, thanks t9o your advice, I will return quickly and make sure that the taxes are paid on our house before we run into yet another year.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jeanie27
Thank you guys - a belated thank you. My grandaughter has been in hospital with pnuemonia (our wonderful British climate) so everything else has gone to pot this week.
I have jstureturned fro Spain but, thanks t9o your advice, I will return quickly and make sure that the taxes are paid on our house before we run into yet another year.
HiJeanie 27,
Great to see youv'e got the priorities right, whats a small fine against a beautiful grandaughter!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Smile Re: Non Residents Tax by 31st December 2007

Originally Posted by Elly May
[QUOTE

Just to correct a few other points:

The escritura does not show the valor catastral. This is obtained from your IBI receipt.
This is why we cannot submit the form online John&Kath as our IBI receipt is in Spain![/quote]
Hi Elly May,

Do you know you can also get at your catastral value online?

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

You can't. You have to be a certified user on the Catastro site to access that information.

If you call your local Town Hall they may give it to you over the telephone if you are very persuasive.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 10:33 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

This is simply not true, I go on the website all the time and am not registered in any way.

Provided you either know the reference number or the exact address then you can see and print the full catestral.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

You cannot access the valor catastral on the Catastro web site unless you are a registered user.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Beachcomber
You cannot access the valor catastral on the Catastro web site unless you are a registered user.
Hi Beachcomber,

I think you must be right, I have a print out of my valor catastral but it was got by a Gestoria I have been to the same website and can get mounds of info and plans because I know various bits of info about my plot such as the VC number the location on the geographic plan or the Folio No etc but I have not turned up the page with the value on.

How do you register? I seem to remember Finca Steve on another topic had problems registering for something like this, and it is tied to one computer, but he got there in the end?

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

This tells you how to go about obtaining protected data:

https://ovc.catastro.meh.es/CYCBienI...rotegidos.aspx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 12:05 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry beachcomber but you're wrong.

If someone would like to give me the address or reference number then I will email them the PDF version of the catestral!

I am just 'Joe Bloggs' and am NOT a registered user.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 12:09 pm
Retired and loving it!

Unhappy Re: Non Residents Tax by 31st December 2007

... maybe I'm wrong (in which case I appologize).

What I see are the plans (map) and the sizes of the various subparcels (buildings etc.).

What I don't see is any monetary value ....

SORRY
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Exactly, the valor catastral and ownership of the property is protected data for which you need a certificate of registration.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Beachcomber
This tells you how to go about obtaining protected data:

https://ovc.catastro.meh.es/CYCBienI...rotegidos.aspx
Hi Beachcomber,

It's all Spanish to me and I can't even get Google or Babel Fish to translate they do not accept the web address. It will have to wait for another day. However I think it is essential to get this sort of thing sorted so that we can manage things from home wherever that might be!

Regards,

John.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 2:49 pm
Spain Business Guides

elgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really niceelgestor is just really nice

There are two types of information available from the catastro

Free Access: which I believe is what you are referring to. This service is available to anyone wanting basic information and plans of a property. It does not under any circumstances let you have access to the catastral value of the property.

Personalised Access:
This requires registration and acquisition of a digital certificate. With this certificate a private individual may be given access to properties that the catastro has registered against them.

Regards

David

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.