Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Non Lucrative Visa

Non Lucrative Visa

Old Feb 5th 2021, 7:16 am
Just Joined

StressedEric is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Non Lucrative Visa

Looking at financial requirements for Non Lucrative Visa, I understand you need roughly 33,000€ per year pension or the same amount in savings for a couple. Doe's anybody know if this can be split. i. e 20,000 € pension 13000€ in savings. Hope this makes sense.
Old Feb 5th 2021, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Chipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Non Lucrative Visa

As no one appears to have any experience of this for post Brexit UK nationals so it is a bit difficult to say. Immigrants from other 3rd countries report that the money is meant to represent an income flow but clearly large savings accounts would, one imagines , be acceptable. It seems it will, as usual come down to the judgement of the officer dealing with your Visa application. It is likely to be a while before people actually are able to confirm all this as I believe the Spanish consulates in UK are not yet functioning fully due to Covid etc so I guess we will need to wait
Old Feb 5th 2021, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

As I understand it - no.

You need the level of monthly income and the savings - it has been discussed on other threads so I suggest you search this forum.

Also worth a look here Non Lucrative Visa
Old Feb 5th 2021, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Financial means required to cover the living expenses and, where appropriate, those of their family members, for one year, in accordance with the following amounts: - For the support of the main applicant, monthly, 400 % of the IPREM (Indicador Público de Renta de Efectos Múltiples), which in 2021 amounts to 564,90 €, being 2.259,6 € or its legal equivalent in foreign currency. - For the support of each of the family members in charge, monthly, 100% of the IPREM, which in 2021 amounts to 564,90 € or its legal equivalent in foreign currency. The availability of sufficient financial means will be evidenced by the submission of original and stamped documents that verify the perception of a periodic and sufficient income or the holding of an estate that guarantees the perception of that income. If the financial means come from shares or participations in Spanish companies, mixed or foreign companies, based in S pain, applicants shall prove, by certification thereof, that they don’t carry out any work activity in such companies and will submit an affidavit to that effect.

http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consula...ES%20ES-EN.pdf
Old Feb 8th 2021, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

it makes me wonder if these rules are applied to the line of "imigrants" at the police station ? theres so many rumanians, morrocans, polish, among many others etc that come to spain?
Old Feb 8th 2021, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Joppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bfg69bug
it makes me wonder if these rules are applied to the line of "imigrants" at the police station ? theres so many rumanians, morrocans, polish, among many others etc that come to spain?
Romanians and Poles are EU citizens so different rules apply.
Old Feb 8th 2021, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

EU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond repute

Time to go back to school and learn again basics of spelling and word capitalization?
Your post stinks of xenophobia.
Old Feb 9th 2021, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

Free Q&A session on this visa -

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/regi...rZpPlRUKlhH72w
Old Feb 9th 2021, 9:04 am
Just Joined

Thanks for all the advice. I'm registering for the webinair now.
Old Feb 13th 2021, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EU.flag
Time to go back to school and learn again basics of spelling and word capitalization?
Your post stinks of xenophobia.

Originally Posted by Joppa
Romanians and Poles are EU citizens so different rules apply.
Very true, I wasnt really thinking there - "they" are now in europe. I suppose what i meant is morrocans etc.

I read something a couple of years ago, saying that Britain would become a third world country, some of the things seem to be coming true.
Old Feb 13th 2021, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

bob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond repute

Must come as a shock to some brits to realise they are not 'expats' just immigrants like the rest of the folk in the line.
Old Feb 14th 2021, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Whilst UK is now a third state nation it might soon be a third world country with the ever increasing corruption in Government. Then any Brit wanting to work in Spain will have to join the immigrant queue along with tens of thousands of North Africans who come short term every year to take those jobs even the unemployed Spanish don’t want. They return every year to pick fruit and veg etc. Pay rates for those jobs are very low and the only accommodation they can afford are plastic lean toos erected on any spare corner of land. Somehow I don’t think there will be many takers from UK! The ski instructor and travel courier jobs will just not be open to them.
Brexshit just keeps on giving just not what was promised!
Old Feb 14th 2021, 10:27 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Whilst UK is now a third state nation it might soon be a third world country with the ever increasing corruption in Government. Then any Brit wanting to work in Spain will have to join the immigrant queue along with tens of thousands of North Africans who come short term every year to take those jobs even the unemployed Spanish don’t want. They return every year to pick fruit and veg etc. Pay rates for those jobs are very low and the only accommodation they can afford are plastic lean toos erected on any spare corner of land. Somehow I don’t think there will be many takers from UK! The ski instructor and travel courier jobs will just not be open to them.
Wow! This degenerated quickly. I only asked a simple question.
Old Feb 14th 2021, 10:37 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
You could say >
Thousands of EU Nationals come short & long term every year to take those jobs even the unemployed Brits don’t want. They do menial task, pick fruit and veg etc. Pay rates for those jobs are very low and often the only (sub-standard) accommodation they can afford is that provided by their employer. I wonder who will do those jobs now?
Old Feb 14th 2021, 10:50 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

For the sake of the OP please get back on topic and either answer the question or resist posting.

Rosemary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.