Noise laws

Old Jun 15th 2006, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Noise laws

Am I wrong, but didn't they introduce noise law for pubs or discos etc? If you have a disco suddenly appear next door and blaring all night is there anything you can do about it, apart from blow the place up? Just wondered if anyone knew the legal stance on it.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Noise laws

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Am I wrong, but didn't they introduce noise law for pubs or discos etc? If you have a disco suddenly appear next door and blaring all night is there anything you can do about it, apart from blow the place up? Just wondered if anyone knew the legal stance on it.
It's okay, I've found out that there is.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

we have "chav" meetups outside our house most weekends - the windows shake the floor vibrates..

can i blow them up too? or at least call the police ? dont wanna be a grass and i dont mind the music - but all the rest of my neibours are.. not young??
Old Jun 17th 2006, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Are we talking Spain or UK here? I can qualify for UK as I worked in Police control Room. Noise nuisance now comes under the local authority and not the Police this includes car alarms which go off in the middle of the night.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glynis
Are we talking Spain or UK here? I can qualify for UK as I worked in Police control Room. Noise nuisance now comes under the local authority and not the Police this includes car alarms which go off in the middle of the night.

holy crap ur a coppa ! everyone runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

nah i mean spain glynis right propa loud they are, i´ve got every respect for them and the money it must of cost to have an install that wound thump that hard, but not at 4 am outside my house, ya know ?
Old Jun 18th 2006, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bfg69bug
holy crap ur a coppa ! everyone runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

nah i mean spain glynis right propa loud they are, i´ve got every respect for them and the money it must of cost to have an install that wound thump that hard, but not at 4 am outside my house, ya know ?
Have you tried talking to them about it. It would drive me round the bend. Go to the Police and ask them if there is anything that can be done. It´s normal for the Spanish to stay up until that time in the summer but not with that kind of music.
Old Jun 18th 2006, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by glynis
Have you tried talking to them about it. It would drive me round the bend. Go to the Police and ask them if there is anything that can be done. It´s normal for the Spanish to stay up until that time in the summer but not with that kind of music.
erm, they are not the sort of people that you can talk to

joint in one hand, lines of coke off the dashboard, beer in the other hand...stereo at full volume with the boot open with 20 of their m8s standing around.

one "guiri" Vs. 20 spanish/romanian "gitaños"... it´d be a VERY short conversation with me ending up in hospital or a box.

the police ? HAHAHAHAHA THEY PAY THE POLICE to leave them alone HAHAHAHA

everything in spain has a price. everyone needs to know that...

if ANYONE calls the police around here they automatically assume it was me anyways - i´m the only "guiri" with the "cajones" to do it round here. the others are old/with kids. if the police come i´d have no windows in my house and all my cars tyres would be slashed within minutes.

anyone wanna buy a house ?