NIU IN SPAIN

Old Aug 3rd 2012, 6:17 am
Just Joined

mikec44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NIU IN SPAIN

Hi

Me and my wife will shortly purchase a 2 bed property in Cusdada near Alicante. This will be a private purchase between ourselves and the owners. Can you tell me if i have to come to spain to get an NIU number or what options are there?

If I have to come to spain to get the NIU what is the best options for me as i do not speak spanish yet

Thank You

Mike
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 6:36 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NIU IN SPAIN

Originally Posted by mikec44
Hi

Me and my wife will shortly purchase a 2 bed property in Cusdada near Alicante. This will be a private purchase between ourselves and the owners. Can you tell me if i have to come to spain to get an NIU number or what options are there?

If I have to come to spain to get the NIU what is the best options for me as i do not speak spanish yet

Thank You

Mike
do you mean a NIE number?

& Ciudad Quesada

I believe you can get a NIE number from the Spanish consulate in the UK for the purpose of buying preoperty

or your abogado can get one for you in Spain but s/he needs power of attorney from you to do so now

If I were you I'd contact SueG on here - she runs a law firm not very far from where you are buying, if it's out of her area she can recommend someone I'm sure
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 6:50 am
Just Joined

mikec44 is an unknown quantity at this point

excellent thanks, do you have Sue G contact details?
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 7:23 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikec44
excellent thanks, do you have Sue G contact details?
she posts on here - send her a PM http://britishexpats.com/forum/membe...oster&t=746556
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lynn have received email and will respond. Just said in another thread I don't often get on her so it is best if people contact me via my office email