Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Nightclub/Bars side of life in Spain

Old Jan 8th 2008, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

lee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant future
Default Nightclub/Bars side of life in Spain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi i currently own a nightclub in the uk but with the present climate (smoking ban has done me no favours) being not too good, i feel like i want a change so im putting out some feelers about moving to Spain.
is there any possibilities i could use my knowledge in this field to get some sort of employment etc in the nightclub/bar field.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Nightclub/Bars side of life in Spain

Think you have answered your own question there, you have the experience so yes you would be able to gain employment. If you can speak Spannish even better as it widens your horizons away from just the English speaking areas and away from the coastal regions etc.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 11:33 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lee.walker1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi i currently own a nightclub in the uk but with the present climate (smoking ban has done me no favours) being not too good, i feel like i want a change so im putting out some feelers about moving to Spain.
is there any possibilities i could use my knowledge in this field to get some sort of employment etc in the nightclub/bar field.
Ever thought about getting a life?
Old Jan 8th 2008, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Ever thought about getting a life?
What like ? A pipe and slippers

I have either missed something or your an old moaning whinger who hates noise.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 11:37 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by john1979
What like ? A pipe and slippers

I have either missed something or your an old moaning whinger who hates noise.
You missed something, he's posted the same question in most of the other forums ... and I AM a moaning whinger who hates noise ... unless ITS MY OWN
Old Jan 8th 2008, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

You missed something, he's posted the same question in most of the other forums ... and I AM a moaning whinger who hates noise ... unless ITS MY OWN
LOL

Fair does i do take it back, thought i would have missed something, just it seemed an arsey comment.

Old Jan 8th 2008, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

lee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant future

Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

im after a good job opportunity anywhere in the world that looks attractive. the mountain does not go to MOHAMMED.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:51 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee.walker1

I would check out the smoking laws in Spain, BEFORE making a decision. There ARE anti-smoking laws, and they do ahve to be applied. I believe it's only the smaller bars etc that can decide whether or not to allow smoking, the larger bars etc have to be non smokiing
Old Jan 8th 2008, 7:14 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

You could also try looking at Ibiza, Tenerife, Porta Banus and really all the Costa`s in Spain, I`m sure they could do with nightclubs.

Old Jan 9th 2008, 3:15 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Be very careful visiting some of the 'nightclubs' round here, they really should have big red lights outside There are a few on the N332 between Torrevieja and Alicante, and only one advertises itself as a 'swingers club' the others are just 'nughtclubs', and NO, I am NOT commenting from any personal experiences
Old Jan 9th 2008, 3:22 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Be very careful visiting some of the 'nightclubs' round here, they really should have big red lights outside There are a few on the N332 between Torrevieja and Alicante, and only one advertises itself as a 'swingers club' the others are just 'nughtclubs', and NO, I am NOT commenting from any personal experiences
I thought they played golf in there. ;-)
Old Jan 9th 2008, 6:28 pm
Banned

lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mikelincs
The Spanish don`t really have night clubs, they call them Disco`s.

Clubs are the places Asian women will demonstrate how to blow a ping pong ball across the bar without using there mouths or hands.

For an extra price they`ll show you a lot more.

There are a lot of shemales now in Spain, there having problems in some places, I can`t remember the place, the locals were complaining because there in the streets topless with only thongs to hide the fact they have a pair of cojones and children are seeing them.

Last edited by lee8; Jan 9th 2008 at 6:30 pm.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 6:33 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee8
Clubs are the places Asian women will demonstrate how to blow a ping pong ball across the bar without using there mouths or hands.

So ........... how do they ......... oh never mind ........
Old Jan 9th 2008, 6:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
So ........... how do they ......... oh never mind ........

Imagine the birth of a new baby ping pong ball

I say we make ping pong an Olympic sport and rule every serve be done that way, bets the hell outta ball boys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.