Nigella!!

Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:56 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nigella!!

Originally Posted by XTreme
Nigella's been attaching electrodes to your testicles?
I knew it wasn't a good idea for you to get one of those new interactive TV's Matt.
For God's sake stay away from that Gay Channel!
shut it Welshie!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:02 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

why did i even begin to think that this thread would stay on subject?
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:03 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
why did i even begin to think that this thread would stay on subject?
It has, we are talking about breasts!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:48 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone been watching the new Nigella Express series?
Am I alone in wanting to scream when she goes off on one of her descriptions?? I love her food, but watching her, gorgeous looking as she is, makes me want to chuck a rolling pin through the telly!!
you are certainly not alone!!! i've never watched her before and she completely did my tits in!! she can't be for real talking like that, yeah she's gorge but everything she cooked was super simple...is that only because it's express..I hope so!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:00 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

I have to say i have got all her books and do really like her as a cookbook author but her programme does my head in!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently she eats stuff out of the bin!!!

Bring it on!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 12:41 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone been watching the new Nigella Express series?
Am I alone in wanting to scream when she goes off on one of her descriptions?? I love her food, but watching her, gorgeous looking as she is, makes me want to chuck a rolling pin through the telly!!
I know she has been highly criticised regarding her placement and usage of Waitrose stuff.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 12:51 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I know she has been highly criticised regarding her placement and usage of Waitrose stuff.
Not another Marianne Faithful/Mars Bar scenario surely?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:24 pm
Fed up in England!!

She could hide a kilo of spuds down that cleavage!!(I can say that because mine are small and pert like satsumas, shuddup Squelch and Spain!!)
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

squelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura about

Well if your's are so are mine

She could hide a kilo of spuds down that cleavage!!(I can say that because mine are small and pert like satsumas, shuddup Squelch and Spain!!)
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

You could just nibble her cherries all night though, couldn't you?

Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:31 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by leighbloke
You could just nibble her cherries all night though, couldn't you?

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...h/ate0127l.jpg
Welcome back, how did the community service go then?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Welcome back, how did the community service go then?
Thank you for your kind thoughts.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 5:39 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Thank you for your kind thoughts.
DF isn't talking to me now so its just you and me now.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 5:52 pm
Fed up in England!!

I thought you'd jetted off somewhere for the week?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.