Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

NIE Certificate renewal El Modelo 790- Tasa 012.

NIE Certificate renewal El Modelo 790- Tasa 012.

Old Oct 2nd 2017, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NIE Certificate renewal El Modelo 790- Tasa 012.

Originally Posted by snikpoh
.. but it's not a loss - it's simply expired past the 3 month date
Yes, understood - that is why I put it in "inverted commas" just suggesting an alternative solution .
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 6:29 am
Banned

NickReve is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: NIE Certificate renewal El Modelo 790- Tasa 012.

It seems like none of you have done this before but I hope someone out there can help me though!
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 8:21 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NickReve
It seems like none of you have done this before but I hope someone out there can help me though!
Many have done it.

At some extranjeria you just go in and request a new one. At others they will ask you to complete another EX15.

Others (and some gestors/abogados) will just tell you to cut off the date line !

Modelo 790 is purely the payment form that you take to the bank - some will require you to pay again and others won't
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

discoman is an unknown quantity at this point

You just go to the National Police offices that deal with NIEs, Spanish passports etc. in your area and ask for a new NIE document on the basis that yours has expired. They will then do the paperwork and, if they so decide, issue a form for you to take to the bank to pay and on your return you will get the new NIE document. Let them do the work....it's the way it is in Spain and they just love taking charge and telling you what to do!
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 1:28 pm
Banned

Question Re: NIE Certificate renewal El Modelo 790- Tasa 012.

Originally Posted by discoman
You just go to the National Police offices that deal with NIEs, Spanish passports etc. in your area and ask for a new NIE document on the basis that yours has expired. They will then do the paperwork and, if they so decide, issue a form for you to take to the bank to pay and on your return you will get the new NIE document. Let them do the work....it's the way it is in Spain and they just love taking charge and telling you what to do!
I know that Discoman. They don't give you appointments no longer. The problem is everything is "Cita previa" right now and should be done on the Internet and sometime it is so difficult to find out where and how. This is of course a very good excuse for Spanish office personal to get rid of you! I thought someone here might have done that before.
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute

I know that Discoman. They don't give you appointments no longer. The problem is everything is "Cita previa" right now and should be done on the Internet and sometime it is so difficult to find out where and how. This is of course a very good excuse for Spanish office personal to get rid of you! I thought someone here might have done that before.
All the information and links are here :

https://sede.administracionespublica...lus/index.html

Note that on the page there is a separate ink so you can find the right office in the area you reside to deal with foreigners
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 4:07 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

I recently made an appointment online for INSS. Very efficient. Date confirmed by email and a text message and email the day before to remind me. It's now the same for most government departments including the tax office and police.

If you can't cope with it pay a gestor to do it.
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fred James
I recently made an appointment online for INSS. Very efficient. Date confirmed by email and a text message and email the day before to remind me. It's now the same for most government departments including the tax office and police.

If you can't cope with it pay a gestor to do it.
Absolutely , in the Marbella INSS office if you turn up without an appointment "Cita Previa" they will turn you away unless there is a helpful person at the reception desk who will try to find a spare slot for you. Basically all the staff are all on timed appointments and are obviously measured against meeting their daily quota.
Same with the health centres.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 8:07 pm
Banned

Cool Re: NIE Certificate renewal El Modelo 790- Tasa 012.

Originally Posted by Loafing Along
All the information and links are here :

https://sede.administracionespublica...lus/index.html

Note that on the page there is a separate ink so you can find the right office in the area you reside to deal with foreigners
Finally a person who knows what he/she is talking about. Thank you very much.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 9:53 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

I think you will find that a number of other members have advised you correctly what you should do.

It is you who seem incapable of accepting simple advice.

Hopefully you will now be able to sort it out yourself and the matter can be closed.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 5:31 am
Banned

Unhappy Re: NIE Certificate renewal El Modelo 790- Tasa 012.

Originally Posted by Fred James
I think you will find that a number of other members have advised you correctly what you should do.

It is you who seem incapable of accepting simple advice.

Hopefully you will now be able to sort it out yourself and the matter can be closed.
Wow! You don't know when to quit, do you? You have written a million words but didn't mention a simple link or website. So you have contributed nothing! If you don't have a solution to people's problem so you'd better be quiet. If you don't know what to do with your spare time, contact a gestor! They have all the good answers!
Old Oct 6th 2017, 5:45 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! You don't know when to quit, do you? You have written a million words but didn't mention a simple link or website. So you have contributed nothing! If you don't have a solution to people's problem so you'd better be quiet. If you don't know what to do with your spare time, contact a gestor! They have all the good answers!
How rude.

Many of us told you what to do and gave you the correct answer.

You don't always need a link to get the correct information.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 7:45 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

With that attitude I suspect that in the future if you ask a question people will back away fast. No wait, they will not because that is not how most members think, they generally try to help other members by giving them information, experience and advice.

Rosemary
Old Oct 6th 2017, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

discoman is an unknown quantity at this point

"the replies weren't any help to me."
Not really surprising because your original post and question - subsequently repeated - was incoherent.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 3:00 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I will now close this thread as the poster is no longer a member of BE.

Rosemary