Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Newbie saying hi

Newbie saying hi

Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

John Greenfield has much to be proud ofJohn Greenfield has much to be proud ofJohn Greenfield has much to be proud ofJohn Greenfield has much to be proud ofJohn Greenfield has much to be proud ofJohn Greenfield has much to be proud ofJohn Greenfield has much to be proud ofJohn Greenfield has much to be proud ofJohn Greenfield has much to be proud ofJohn Greenfield has much to be proud ofJohn Greenfield has much to be proud of
Default Newbie saying hi

Hi all
Newbie here - please be gentle with me as i'm new to all this and very slow at typing so will be fun trying to keep up with you lot .
Im Sam G's hubby - i am the quiet one of the couple and just wanted to say hi to you all.
John
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie saying hi

Originally Posted by John Greenfield
Hi all
Newbie here - please be gentle with me as i'm new to all this and very slow at typing so will be fun trying to keep up with you lot .
Im Sam G's hubby - i am the quiet one of the couple and just wanted to say hi to you all.
John
Ok, I'll be first! Welcome John.
Hope you are wearing a seatbelt!!
Tim
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:32 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all
John
OMG

You are very brave coming on here........but welcome

Oh dear Sam, looks like your going to have to behave from now on
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
John
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... Hi John... it`s a case of `can`t beat `em may as well join `em`... it`s probably the only way you get to talk to your wife WELCOME xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Debs
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

That's the polite stuff sorted then.....
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:34 pm

Hi all
John
So are you gonna be nice or be one of the twats?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by valenciatim
That's the polite stuff sorted then.....
Ha ha .. wait til he meets the others....
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Same Difference
So are you gonna be nice or be one of the twats?
I`ve met him SD... he is lovely. If he is a twat at a later date then he will be a `nice twat`
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by DebsyW
I`ve met him SD... he is lovely. If he is a twat at a later date then he will be a `nice twat`
I spoke to him on messenger and he was a twat cos he said he wouldnt take Sam to the meet up in Spain

Only joking, I dont really think you are a twat
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

I spoke to him on messenger and he was a twat cos he said he wouldnt take Sam to the meet up in Spain

That`s funny. He is like me.. doesn`t really like flying. Wait til he warms up... we will have to see what he is really like!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

And so it was, that the level began to descend..........................
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:40 pm

Wait till Matt and LB get on here!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

... that`s cos you joined in Tim! ................. have you noticed poor John hasn`t been able to get a word in edgeways since his first post?? He is probably still typing a reply to your welcome post
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wait till Matt and LB get on here!
He`s met LB too so there`s only Matt......................
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:45 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya love and welcome

Be patient with him he is having trouble with the other laptop - n he aint having mine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.