Old Jun 29th 2019, 10:48 am
Just Joined

Cheryl19700 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie

Hi everyone ,us there anyone here living on villarmar site in benidorm, I'm looking to retire there.
Old Jun 30th 2019, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Originally Posted by Cheryl19700
Hi everyone ,us there anyone here living on villarmar site in benidorm, I'm looking to retire there.
I don't live far from Villarmar caravan site. If there are any specific questions I'm quite happy to try and find out for you. Do you have your own caravan or would you be renting? I had a look on that site when I came to live in Benidorm and it was as cheap to rent a 2 bed apartment.

Steve
Old Jul 1st 2019, 8:44 am
Just Joined

Hi.
I am looking at buying one ,and just taking the plunge.
Old Jul 1st 2019, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheryl19700
Hi.
I am looking at buying one ,and just taking the plunge.
Have you checked out the annual ground rent plus any other add on annual fees?

The heat we get here within the summer months can be unbearable and it would be like living in an oven......day and night.

Look toward buying a caravan with a shower and wash/toilet area as the comunial blocks can get a bit grubby.

You will need to look into the legal side of living in Spain. After living in Spain for 90 days you will need to sign on the foreigners register and obtain an NIE number etc. You will need to prove you have the required income so not to become a burden on the state. You will need to prove you have healthcare.
After 183 days you automatically become a tax residents and pay your taxes to the Spanish government.

whatever you decide, Good luck.

Steve

Last edited by tebo53; Jul 1st 2019 at 8:59 am.
Old Jul 1st 2019, 9:59 am
Just Joined

Thank you so much for the information it's been a great help.