Old May 12th 2009, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

limex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie

Hi. I'm justa newbie here on the forum boards. I have spent a little time browsing and reading and I look forward to a few hours on it here and there.

Limex
Old May 12th 2009, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Welcome.

It really is a very helpful and knowledgeable forum. You can find someone who knows about virtually everything, (although some of us do go off topic at times)
Old May 12th 2009, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome - you new to Spain or just BE Spain?
Old May 12th 2009, 6:35 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Limex and welcome
Old May 12th 2009, 7:16 pm
Account Closed

St. John is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome. I have only been on here a very short time but most people seem very friendly and welcoming. I hope that you enjoy your visits.
Old May 13th 2009, 9:55 am
Just Joined

Hi St John and Sam Greenfield. Thank you for your welcome. It is much appreciated.
Old May 13th 2009, 9:59 am
Just Joined

Hi bigglesworth and fionamw. Thank you for your welcome. It is much appreciated.
Old May 13th 2009, 1:08 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi limex,

Welcome to BE, I hope you enjoy using the site. I don't know if you've had change to have a look around yet, but as well as the forum we also have a blog section, photogallery, wiki section, chat room, a free Classifieds, section, lots and lots of articles and last but by no means least, if you have a spare 5 mins we also have an Arcade with lots and lots of games.

Oh and if you ever have any questions about how the site works, how to post pics etc stop on by the Site Feedback forum and myself of one of the other mods will be happy to help you out.

Sue
Old May 13th 2009, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by limex
Hi. I'm justa newbie here on the forum boards. I have spent a little time browsing and reading and I look forward to a few hours on it here and there.

Limex
Welcome ,have fun, we mostly do .
Old May 14th 2009, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by limex

Limex
Hello, where are you living? In Spain or the UK?