Reload this Page >

New washing machine

New washing machine

Old Sep 5th 2015, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

shep103 will become famous soon enoughshep103 will become famous soon enough
Default New washing machine

Hi

I need to replace my washing machine on my next visit. My expectation is that I will be able to select one and have it delivered within a few days if it's in stock. Similar to the UK. Having had my expectations with other things in Spain dashed in the past, am I expecting too much? If anyone has had experience here can they give me some feedback.

Also, is Ferrer the best place to get one locally or are there other outlets? I won't have a car so won't be able to shop around.

Thanks in anticipation.

Steve
Old Sep 5th 2015, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New washing machine

If Ferrer have it in they are prompt with deliveries
Old Sep 5th 2015, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by guesswork
If Ferrer have it in they are prompt with deliveries
I just recently bought a new dishwasher and they delivered it at 2pm the same day :-))
Old Sep 6th 2015, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone.
Old Sep 6th 2015, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeCol
I just recently bought a new dishwasher and they delivered it at 2pm the same day :-))
I can endorse this - we bought a new washing machine from Ferrer on the industrial estate. It was delivered the same day at the exact time it was promised, they hooked up the hoses, took away the packaging and the old washing machine. Great service.
Old Sep 7th 2015, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Thank you.