New to town

Old Jun 11th 2019, 10:42 am
Just Joined

ArcTec is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to town

Hi all
My wife and I have just purchased a finca on the outskirts of Ontinyent. Holiday use at the moment but preparing it for permanent use in the next couple of years.# Just wondering if there is a forum for this town/region.
Many thanks
Old Jun 11th 2019, 1:00 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to town

Originally Posted by ArcTec
Hi all
My wife and I have just purchased a finca on the outskirts of Ontinyent. Holiday use at the moment but preparing it for permanent use in the next couple of years.# Just wondering if there is a forum for this town/region.
Many thanks
There are FB groups specifically for that area - I will PM you

My family and I have lived in Ontinyent for over 13 years now.

Last edited by snikpoh; Jun 11th 2019 at 1:10 pm.
Old Jun 11th 2019, 1:54 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Snipkoh, really appreciate the response. First time on this, or any forum for that matter, can you expand on FB and PM please.
cheers

Old Jun 11th 2019, 2:35 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ArcTec
Thanks Snipkoh, really appreciate the response. First time on this, or any forum for that matter, can you expand on FB and PM please.
cheers

FB == Facebook

PM == Private message

I've also emailed you. Look on here for messages
Old Jun 11th 2019, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

Got your message and replied.
Many thanks
Old Sep 14th 2019, 10:01 am
Just Joined

jlgandia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snikpoh
There are FB groups specifically for that area - I will PM you

My family and I have lived in Ontinyent for over 13 years now.
Hi,

I am Spanish leaving in Ontinyent. I would like to find someone English leaving in the area to spend some time at home with my son. He is 6. I am not looking for formal classes only for someone who comes home and play and speak with him. Could you tell me any in PM that you may know or FB group where I can ask?
Thanks
Old Sep 15th 2019, 12:17 pm
Retired and loving it!

Try this one -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3117...?ref=bookmarks