Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

New low rate international calling

New low rate international calling

Old Dec 12th 2013, 10:17 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default New low rate international calling

I recently attended a charity event and met an inventor who has come up with some amazing technology (not VOIP) to allow you to roam and use your mobile phone across 66+ countries at very low coast... or even free worldwide.

Firstly I have absolutely no commercial connection to this company and as a non-techie, have no idea how this works... but I spoke to someone who told me that he had made LOADS of calls all over the world and paid a really low price.

This inventor is also giving a very large % of the revenue (not profit!!) to charity as well. He is UK/Spain based.

Check this out and the FAQ's section as well for more details, please don't ask me as its all gobble-di-gook.... but it works, according to the person I spoke to at the party!!

I think you need a smartphone to use this service...

https://www.wonefone.com/h/about/

Good luck

Jon