Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

nerja...again (Moved to Siesta Forum)

nerja...again (Moved to Siesta Forum)

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nerja...again

Originally Posted by andyrich666
lol, I Honestly thought this was on the siesta time forum, so I guessed that language was acceptable, I apologise now, but I could have put it differently, soz
Don`t apologise. I thought it was hilarious. This should be on siesta time...
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:02 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, I Honestly thought this was on the siesta time forum, so I guessed that language was acceptable, I apologise now, but I could have put it differently, soz
You got karma too
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Don`t apologise. I thought it was hilarious. This should be on siesta time...
You could be my perfect bird, I might not be your perfect guy though, half Spanish but fluent English, wow, I never extended my dream to that, lol
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

You could be my perfect bird, I might not be your perfect guy though, half Spanish but fluent English, wow, I never extended my dream to that, lol
You are pushing your luck now ....
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

You are pushing your luck now ....
I am constantly told I have the luck of the Devil
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:40 am
Banned

grooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to all

I am constantly toldes have the luck of the Devil
who cares wot u have,go talk rubbish on another thread
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by grooster
who cares wot u have,go talk rubbish on another thread
Now then andy - looks like he is a tad upset. No fighting boys.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Now then andy - looks like he is a tad upset. No fighting boys.
ahhhhhhh, ****him, its just me and you now
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Spanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to behold

Talking of birds...do you know the difference between erotisism and perversion?.....well - A feather is considered erotic but the full chicken!...thats just perverted.........john
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

ahhhhhhh, ****him, its just me and you now
I may leave and then it will be just you and him... now that I would like to see.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

I may leave and then it will be just you and him... now that I would like to see.
no no no no no, you stay !!!

and Ive never eaten a chicken with feathers, id say its more a fetish than a perversion
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

With all this talk of chickens is this a fantasy you are both having of grooster.... or shall we rename him `rooster `
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Spanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to behold

I thought fetish was a cheese?....
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

With all this talk of chickens is this a fantasy you are both having of grooster.... or shall we rename him `rooster `
I thought cock was a better name
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Boing! said Zebedee.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.