Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Need help with Telefonica

Need help with Telefonica

Old Oct 6th 2007, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

spanishfamily is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Need help with Telefonica

If you need technical support for your ADSL, the number you need to call is 902 357 000. You need to be at your computer when you call them. They usually do some tests while you are on the line, and if that's not helpful they ask the engineers to solve the problem. We have usually got any problems fixed within 48 hours. Best of luck!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 1:55 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by can
I tried both - my passport number and NIE - doesn't work . [/I]
I think you will find that it does not ask for NIE but it asks for NIF. An NIF is not the same as an NIE.

There is an arrow at the right of the box. Click on that and you will see the options.

The third option is Tarjeta Residencia. Try putting your NIE in there.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

The best time to phone Telefonica is at 2 pm when everyone is leaving their business so obviously not using the phone.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:33 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

we, along with most people in our local urbanisations had major telefonica bill problems a couple of years ago, when I eventually found out what was happening our bills were being sent to a different area, they couls find no urbanisation with the orrect name, so were returning them. I had a word with telefonica by e mail, and, lo and behold my bills suddenly started to arrive with the correct address. I pay all my bills by direct debit, never YET had one go astray.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

firtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nice

Originally Posted by can
firtreesix, did you talk with Telefonica agent by phone? What about Telefonica shops? May I ask for help there or they are using just Telefonica's brand?

I decided to find some Spanish speaking person to call 1004 because this situation is quite strange. If I am disconnected because of unpaid bills, the question is where did they send bills if I never got them

Yes we did contact Telefonica directly by phone. Fortunately my wife is a Spanish National and speaks Spanish perfectly, so we have no probs on that end. As we don't have any kind of telefonica office here in Javea or closeby that I know of, I can't help you on that.

Telefonica seem to be in a world of their own and are not willing to accept responsibility for their own failings. Our Spanish friends feel exactly the same way as we do concerning this type of behaviour and it extends to Correos as well....surprise, surprise. I think your best bet is to have someone who is fluent in Spanish to talk with an agent of Telefonica and confirm the details of your address, bank etc. Out of curiosity, are you living in a new location with new streets etc? I ask because we never received our bills on account of Correos claiming that they couldn't deliver the mail as they had no knowledge of the street address, despite the fact that the Ayuntamiento had sign plated the street.

Hope this helps,

Firtreesix
Old Oct 8th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by firtreesix
Some Spanish really need to get some training in customer etiquette, they seem to take evrything quite personally when one is giving their company a bollicking for good reason. I have come to accept it however...I just hang up or walk away, I don't need the stress of dealing with twits...

Firtreesix
Good, the truth is that the companies of telephones in this country are any thing less serious companies in the great majority of the cases. Of course, our actual and incompetent govern doesn't legislate in this concern

But also speaking of twits, it doesn't seem that it is something exclusive of Spain...For example, many spaniards that they live in United Kingdom (usually young people that studies english in London) could speak of the disastrous treatment that they receive in the british sanity, only by their condition of to be this, spaniards
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:11 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973
Good, the truth is that the companies of telephones in this country are any thing less serious companies in the great majority of the cases. Of course, our actual and incompetent govern doesn't legislate in this concern

But also speaking of twits, it doesn't seem that it is something exclusive of Spain...For example, many spaniards that they live in United Kingdom (usually young people that studies english in London) could speak of the disastrous treatment that they receive in the british sanity, only by their condition of to be this, spaniards
I think you are wrong there, it is not only Spaniards that suffer from incompetant companies in the UK.
At least there you have a choice, here there is only Telefonica. lol
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I think you are wrong there, it is not only Spaniards that suffer from incompetant companies in the UK.
At least there you have a choice, here there is only Telefonica. lol
I don't have Telefónica, I have Ono

Last edited by Relampago; Oct 8th 2007 at 11:45 am.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:33 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have Telefónica, I have Ono
What is Ono, do they use telefonicas phone lines ?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:11 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
ONO is a cable company that operates in Spain offering Triple Play services (telephone, Internet and television).

ONO website here
Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
Lines of Telefonica? I believe that yes

It is that somebody has spoken of bad manners in Spain, and I have told to his person that the bad mannerse are not solely exclusive of Spain
Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:55 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by MnM
ONO is a cable company that operates in Spain offering Triple Play services (telephone, Internet and television).

ONO website here
Thanks, that looks a good deal, wish it was here.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
Thanks, that looks a good deal, wish it was here.
Telefónica, Ono, Vodafone, etc etc etc...I am making comely to check who is more shameless. That of Vodafone is newer, but Telefónica is a shame for this country. Ono wants to follow the curriculum of Telefónica in shameless. That bandits that are all

Last edited by Relampago; Oct 8th 2007 at 12:15 pm.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:18 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Telefónica, Ono, Vodafone, etc etc etc...I am making comely to check who is more shameless. That of Vodafone is newer, but Telefónica is a shame for this country. Ono wants to follow the curriculum of Telefónica in shameless. That bandits that are all
Maybe true, it seems as soon as they get your money they lose interest and use their charm on would be new customers. lol
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Torrevieja & Los Altos, Spain. Formaly from Wembley, London, UK
Wendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud of

I also hate *****fonica, it took me over 2 years to get my line reconnected.

They are the rudest company in the world, in their office they have had me in tears many times.

Many people have left Spain because of them.

Wendy x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.