Nearly 500!

Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nearly 500!

I know that for some of you 'old timers' 500 posts is nothing, but I can't believe I have racked up so many! It must be all the flirtatious ones to Matt!
I have made a lot of friends on here since I first posted. Thanks to all of you, what a great site this is!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:46 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nearly 500!

Dont you regret leaving that house
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:46 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like you will hit the 500 tonight Sally
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Looks like you will hit the 500 tonight Sally
beginning to look like it!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:26 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Originally Posted by Cornish maid
beginning to look like it!
I take it thats a no then
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

What? which house?? sorry I must be being dense....
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:30 pm
Senior Moment

I was looking at your house in your gallery, and it looks beautiful
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

I was looking at your house in your gallery, and it looks beautiful

Why thank you kind sir!
I don't suppose you know anyone who would like to move to Cornwall do you?
I must admit, I love our cottage, but I am certain there is somewhere equally lovely over there for us...fi only we could get someone to hand over some dosh for us!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

one more post and I'll be there! This will something of a landmark for me...it's the little things in life....of course, that is what Matt says to the girls all the time!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:39 pm
Senior Moment

Why thank you kind sir!
I don't suppose you know anyone who would like to move to Cornwall do you?
I must admit, I love our cottage, but I am certain there is somewhere equally lovely over there for us...fi only we could get someone to hand over some dosh for us!
I love Cornwall
I cant believe you are struggling to sell it!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Ah I remember 500 so well....
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

I love Cornwall
I cant believe you are struggling to sell it!
Firstly, THANK YOU Mitzy, you have enabled me to reach the big 500!!!
Secondly, neither can we. We are asking a realistic price, but so far have had so few viewings it's pathetic. August had been totally dead. The agent has told us that Aug is bad, but that it SHOULD pick up come Sept. We will wait and see. There has been no negative feedback about the property that we could change, just people's preferences, so we are totally baffled.
Naively, we thought the place would be snapped up, but that was before the HIPS thing, which made the market flooded...too much choice out there.

oh and Matt, I'm sure you do remember 500, but please humour me, I need some excitement in my life (meant in the nicest possible way, you understand!!!!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:07 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Firstly, THANK YOU Mitzy, you have enabled me to reach the big 500!!!
Secondly, neither can we. We are asking a realistic price, but so far have had so few viewings it's pathetic. August had been totally dead. The agent has told us that Aug is bad, but that it SHOULD pick up come Sept. We will wait and see. There has been no negative feedback about the property that we could change, just people's preferences, so we are totally baffled.
Naively, we thought the place would be snapped up, but that was before the HIPS thing, which made the market flooded...too much choice out there.

oh and Matt, I'm sure you do remember 500, but please humour me, I need some excitement in my life (meant in the nicest possible way, you understand!!!!
Good grief if you weren't in Cornwall I'd think you were with our agent as they as they said exectly the same!
The only comfort I have is that the sale of his house he so smugly told us he'd sold in our village, has fallen through!!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:48 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

I know that for some of you 'old timers' 500 posts is nothing, but I can't believe I have racked up so many! It must be all the flirtatious ones to Matt!
I have made a lot of friends on here since I first posted. Thanks to all of you, what a great site this is!
Keep it up and you will soon be reaching a 1000
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:39 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Congrats Sally, 500, just another 500 hundred to go and then we can celebrate again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.