National SIP

Old Feb 7th 2015, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default National SIP

Anyone know if this is close to materializing yet Health ministry launches patient card recognised all over Spain to replace regional-only model
Old Feb 7th 2015, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: National SIP

you mean perhaps like our NI number in the UK. Problem there is no joined up medical /IT facility between Wales/Scotland/or Ireland. Thus no background no blood records or X rays.

A carte vitale in France in the alternative gives you absolutely 100% cover through France.

But of course in France the state apart from 21 major illnesses only pays 75% of the treatment. The balance you pay for via an insurance policy.

In my considered opinion France health wise and provision for its citizens really does take some beating. Saluds like Javea just do not exist.
Old Feb 7th 2015, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Porth
you mean perhaps like our NI number in the UK. Problem there is no joined up medical /IT facility between Wales/Scotland/or Ireland. Thus no background no blood records or X rays.

A carte vitale in France in the alternative gives you absolutely 100% cover through France.

But of course in France the state apart from 21 major illnesses only pays 75% of the treatment. The balance you pay for via an insurance policy.

In my considered opinion France health wise and provision for its citizens really does take some beating. Saluds like Javea just do not exist.
I mean like the one in the link
Old Feb 9th 2015, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute

I have now read it and unless there is a super IT systems throughout Spain which links all of the various health bodies it will not work. Please here just tell me that all of the autonomous bodies have compatible health systems and thus can chat.

Again and not Spain but we go to the Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases in Bath for Rheumatoid Arthritis for my wife. But to a Consultant foot surgeon in Wales for reconstruction surgery for my wife's feet. We go to see him where are the xrays - Bath no use to me why cannot I see them on the screen.

Sorry England and Wales do not have compatible IT systems. Outcome ring Bath CD of all of the data together with their security code was posted to them.

So this is going to work in Spain? In France yes absolutely so. They have faults but tend to think things through at least health wise. No doubt you will disagree.
Old Feb 9th 2015, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have now read it and unless there is a super IT systems throughout Spain which links all of the various health bodies it will not work. Please here just tell me that all of the autonomous bodies have compatible health systems and thus can chat.

Again and not Spain but we go to the Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases in Bath for Rheumatoid Arthritis for my wife. But to a Consultant foot surgeon in Wales for reconstruction surgery for my wife's feet. We go to see him where are the xrays - Bath no use to me why cannot I see them on the screen.

Sorry England and Wales do not have compatible IT systems. Outcome ring Bath CD of all of the data together with their security code was posted to them.

So this is going to work in Spain? In France yes absolutely so. They have faults but tend to think things through at least health wise. No doubt you will disagree.
I think they plan to build an integrated system,or at least that's what the article suggested the government are planning.Hence my question as to if anybody knew if it was imminentOr have I missed something out
Old Feb 9th 2015, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Then DaveinSpain and you would know better than I but is this a sound bite of a politician or is Spain going to invest millions in building a new infrastructure?

Then of course competitive tender and arms length dealing?

Spain has more problems than just linking disparate forces.
Old Feb 9th 2015, 8:28 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute

Then DaveinSpain and you would know better than I but is this a sound bite of a politician or is Spain going to invest millions in building a new infrastructure?

Then of course competitive tender and arms length dealing?

Spain has more problems than just linking disparate forces.
Well it is a big issue & they know it needs dealing with.
I went to work down in AndalucĂ­a for 3 months once & they looked at my Valencian SIP at the doctors as if I had arrived from Mars.
No good here (they said) you will have to register here at the ISS office (which I did) but once back in Valencia it became clear that my SIP had been cancelled as I had to register again here, even though your health card carries your NI number.