Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

N.I.E. Number and Marbella

N.I.E. Number and Marbella

Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

Eagle1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default N.I.E. Number and Marbella

Using the valuable info in this forum I've established what documents I need to get a N.I.E. number, and that I need to go to a National Poolice Station to apply. What I have not been able to get from anywhere on the internet is the address of the National Police Station in Marbella.
Can anyone provide me with this info?

Many thanks in advance.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:13 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N.I.E. Number and Marbella

Originally Posted by Eagle1
Using the valuable info in this forum I've established what documents I need to get a N.I.E. number, and that I need to go to a National Poolice Station to apply. What I have not been able to get from anywhere on the internet is the address of the National Police Station in Marbella.
Can anyone provide me with this info?

Many thanks in advance.
This should help ;-)

POLICIA NACIONAL - MARBELLA
Avda. Arias de Velasco, 25
29600 Marbella Downtown
Tel. +34 952-76-26-00

MAP HERE

Last edited by jdr; Mar 3rd 2007 at 9:22 pm.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 5:14 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: N.I.E. Number and Marbella

jdr - Many Thanks
Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:25 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eagle1
jdr - Many Thanks
No problem, it looks like it is the top one at the end of the park, but the address is so small on the map, if not the other one is close by.
I dont know how busy it gets, but get there early and expect to be a few hours and make sure you are in the right queue cos they will do other things there. Perhaps just go and suss it out first ?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I got my NIE number there, and as jdr recommends get there early as there are queue's. Also from the pavement looking at the National police, you go to the right upstairs, and take a number. When you go back possibly a month later to get your form, you go to the right downstairs to pick it up, again I think you take a number. I mention this as when I went back, I initially queued again upstairs to be told to go downstairs. and had to queue again.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 4:13 am
Just Joined

jdr - I think you are right. I found Avda. Arias de Velasco on another map. It goes across the top of the top Police Station.

Mercedes - Thank you for the info. I would probably have made the same mistake.