Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Mysterious gas in C.E.

Mysterious gas in C.E.

Old Apr 9th 2019, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mysterious gas in C.E.

Looking at my Spanish bank account today I noticed that 3 amounts totalling nearly euro 200 have been applied. The details on all 3 are " Comercializadora regulada, Gas Power S.A. "
As I am on mains gas, I guess my supplier has been taken over. The weird thing is that they are all credits. Having been used to being right royally shafted by various companies/ council over the years, I am flummoxed! A word I don't use very often I might add. Anyone out there help me to unflummox myself ,and explain what is happening?
​​​​​​
Old Apr 9th 2019, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Ex Adeladie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mysterious gas in C.E.

Dear Shirley & Anthony, Comercializadora Regulada, GasNatural and Fenosa are all the "same" mains gas supplier in CE. I understand that the company has had to split in to a regulated sector and a free market sector. I guess that your credits might be from estimated bills, I would assume that your invoices might shed some light on it.
Old Apr 9th 2019, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mysterious gas in C.E.

Originally Posted by Ex Adeladie
Dear Shirley & Anthony, Comercializadora Regulada, GasNatural and Fenosa are all the "same" mains gas supplier in CE. I understand that the company has had to split in to a regulated sector and a free market sector. I guess that your credits might be from estimated bills, I would assume that your invoices might shed some light on it.
Yes thanks Adeladie .You are right, having done some research today that is the case. Unfortunately the bank details given for each credit only give the gas supplier name and nothing else. So will have to wait for paper bill in letterbox to arrive. I have never had 1 credit before from any Spanish utility, let alone 3 , so will remain flummoxed for now.