My OH

Old Oct 30th 2011, 2:27 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default My OH

Hope I'm not breaking any rules with this post. OH has made a return to television after a 4 year break (just did the one interview about a year ago). Many of you wont know him unless you watch trash type telly or listen to the Kike Peña radio show.
On the off chance that you watch the Telecinco "corazon" type programmes he was on Enimigos Intimos a couple of weeks ago talking about Sofia Cristo, Barbera Rey, Belen Esteban & Chelo García Cortés. This is just a last minute heads up, he's going to be on "Vuelve me Loca" again today between 16:00 - 18:00. It's going to be a bigger scandal than he caused a couple of weeks ago when he outed Barbera Rey & Chelo García Cortés as having a lesbian affair.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My OH

why out somebody if they wish not to be outed, never understood that.

Private life is just that
Old Oct 30th 2011, 2:55 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, nice to see that your OH is back in business, but I think I'd probably agree with pwwm on the outing situation
Old Oct 30th 2011, 2:57 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pwwm

It depends.

Normally, I would agree wholeheartedly, however, there have been cases eg where an MP who has taken an anti gay stance has been found to be gay, then outing him is fair IMO.

In the US, that's happened with a number of right wing republican anti gay senators.

Schadenfreude, doncha lurve it?
Old Oct 30th 2011, 3:01 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

He was asked how he had info about Sofia Cristo about when she offered to make a false story with him to make money on TV and how Sofia said her mother could get it into a magazine, he responded that her mother (Barbera Rey) was "Intima Amiga" with Chelo García Cortés (who worked for a number of magazines and it kinda went on from there.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

stuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madridboy
Hope I'm not breaking any rules with this post. OH has made a return to television after a 4 year break (just did the one interview about a year ago). Many of you wont know him unless you watch trash type telly or listen to the Kike Peña radio show.
On the off chance that you watch the Telecinco "corazon" type programmes he was on Enimigos Intimos a couple of weeks ago talking about Sofia Cristo, Barbera Rey, Belen Esteban & Chelo García Cortés. This is just a last minute heads up, he's going to be on "Vuelve me Loca" again today between 16:00 - 18:00. It's going to be a bigger scandal than he caused a couple of weeks ago when he outed Barbera Rey & Chelo García Cortés as having a lesbian affair.
You must be so proud

For people who struggle with their sexual identity life is hard enough without some nosey old queen poking around into their private life. And for what?
Old Oct 30th 2011, 3:11 pm
Yaaarp

Originally Posted by stuboy
You must be so proud

For people who struggle with their sexual identity life is hard enough without some nosey old queen poking around into their private life. And for what?
First point, you're reading too much into it, don't believe everything you see on telly, 90% of what you see is ready prepared and she (Chelo García Cortés) knew and agreed to the questions she wanted to answer on the polygraf.
Second point, choose your words and name calling EXTREMELY carefuly, in 12 years of TV & radio work he's not lost one denounce against him but has allways won the courts where he has denounced....take the hint!
Old Oct 30th 2011, 3:31 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pwwm

must agree, there seems to be more of it in the gay community than the straight. not sure if that is equality or negative equality, and IMHO makes people more insistant on keeping their private lives just that - private.

live and let live I say, you never know what someone may know about you from a momentary lapse that will come along to bite you on the bum.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

stuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madridboy
First point, you're reading too much into it, don't believe everything you see on telly, 90% of what you see is ready prepared and she (Chelo García Cortés) knew and agreed to the questions she wanted to answer on the polygraf.
Second point, choose your words and name calling EXTREMELY carefuly, in 12 years of TV & radio work he's not lost one denounce against him but has allways won the courts where he has denounced....take the hint!
I take the hint Madridboy. I don't believe everything I see on the TV but a lot of people do. And there are always people affected by these revelations whether true or not. Those are the people whom I really feel for.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 3:50 pm
Yaaarp

Originally Posted by stuboy
I take the hint Madridboy. I don't believe everything I see on the TV but a lot of people do. And there are always people affected by these revelations whether true or not. Those are the people whom I really feel for.
You see this is the thing, Barbera Rey did have (secret) lesbian affairs but critisises her daughter for being a lesbian then they concoct a false lesbian affair on TV to make money and think that everyone is daft enough to believe it. What Luis did was expose the false story.

edit: appologies for my previous post, I over reacted.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 3:52 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think "outing" is such an issue as it used to be. As in the case of m/Boy's OH those people know exactly what they are getting into. Not much that isn't choreographied these days.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 3:58 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
I don't think "outing" is such an issue as it used to be. As in the case of m/Boy's OH those people know exactly what they are getting into. Not much that isn't choreographied these days.
are you saying you are choreographed Jackie ??
Old Oct 30th 2011, 4:04 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Let us just say even the odd tear in the eye or a boob popping out is planned. When celebs are interviewed the presenter is given a list of things they can't ask.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 4:08 pm

Let us just say even the odd tear in the eye or a boob popping out is planned. When celebs are interviewed the presenter is given a list of things they can't ask.
except that know it all plonker Clive Anderson when interviewing the BeeGees, he didnt have anything
Old Oct 30th 2011, 4:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

I was talking recently to the owner of a large country pile near me (No, I don't move in those circles, just doing a tour of the property!) and the house was featured on some programme hosted by Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen. He owner said much the same, LLB would ask him a question, and not what he answered, LLB would go onto the next scripted question or comments, even though it didn't always follow. Of course on the final product, it looks as if he's coming out with some off the cuff, smart remarks, but it's all scripted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.