My new dog

Old Oct 7th 2008, 4:18 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute
Default My new dog

I'm picking up this dog today, can't wait to get her. American Staff 2 years old, has passport and all papers.
I'm calling her Sativa
Old Oct 7th 2008, 5:02 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My new dog

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
I'm picking up this dog today, can't wait to get her. American Staff 2 years old, has passport and all papers. http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9360/staop2.jpg
I'm calling her Sativa
she's gorgeous!

we know someone with a dog almost identical to Sativa - she's quite a handful!!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:37 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

I've got her, shes really nice. Loves to be under my feet 24/7, shes very nosy. Hasn't had a shit in the house yet either Also a good guard dog, any noise at the door and shes there growling.

had to call her by her owners original name which is poppy, I'm not to keen on it though.

Last edited by Fuzzlepop; Oct 7th 2008 at 11:40 pm.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:38 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got her, shes really nice. Loves to be under my feet 24/7, shes very nosy. Hasn't had a shit in the house yet either Also a good guard dog, any noise at the door and shes there growling.
Awwwww
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:17 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

try the hotwater bottle in her bed ,
Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:09 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jurdyr
try the hotwater bottle in her bed ,
Funny name for a dog ?
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of

Long may you enjoy your relationship !
Personally , when last we visited CdeS , we were astounded how unfriendly the natives were , towards dogs ( or is it : animals , in general ? ) ;
quite a consideration ...
Old Oct 10th 2008, 9:47 am
Drunken Monkey

Originally Posted by Ray51
Long may you enjoy your relationship !
Personally , when last we visited CdeS , we were astounded how unfriendly the natives were , towards dogs ( or is it : animals , in general ? ) ;
quite a consideration ...
Yeah they are just cruel and don't enjoy animals like us, in fact they probably think were mad when we pay for flights and take our pets on holiday

Got a bit of a problem with my dog now though, she thinks my bed is hers and she gets upset if I don't let her on. Starts squealing and moaning till I let her and when I'm half asleep I just can't be bothered to not let her
Old Oct 10th 2008, 9:54 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah they are just cruel and don't enjoy animals like us, in fact they probably think were mad when we pay for flights and take our pets on holiday

Got a bit of a problem with my dog now though, she thinks my bed is hers and she gets upset if I don't let her on. Starts squealing and moaning till I let her and when I'm half asleep I just can't be bothered to not let her
you need to get tough right now - or you'll end up sleeping in the basket!!!

you could buy her a teddy to cuddle
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, you will soon be at the bottom of the pecking order in your house! Lucky it's a bitch and not a dominant dog.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:56 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by montgomail
Oh dear, you will soon be at the bottom of the pecking order in your house! Lucky it's a bitch and not a dominant dog.
she sounds pretty dominant to me
Old Oct 10th 2008, 4:37 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
Just sounds like my first 3 wives.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 4:39 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lynnxa;6862270]you need to get tough right now - or you'll end up sleeping in the basket!!!

I did every night.well not the basket.the garden shed
Old Oct 10th 2008, 4:39 pm
Drunken Monkey

Shes a nightmare to walk, leans to the side if I let go of the lead she would probably fall over. Can't let her of the lead either else she does one and never comes back, she goes mad over birds or anything that moves and chases it. The old owner mustn't have taken her for walks that much and spoilt her. She is getting a little better though and starting to listen
Old Oct 10th 2008, 4:52 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Nice dog , we had a staffy unfortunately she was stolen, lovely animal though and great with the kids!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.