Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

my boys..........

my boys..........

Old Jun 23rd 2007, 5:57 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default my boys..........

aren't going to be here until tomorrow evening!

they are all travelling together by plane from Bilbao.......no parents..........so no 'inspection'

so I've been cleaning my bedroom & my girls' room for nothing

still I suppose they needed it

they won't be arriving til about 6.30 instead of 12 noon.......so I can now relax dfor the evening
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:54 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: my boys..........

Originally Posted by lynnxa
aren't going to be here until tomorrow evening!

they are all travelling together by plane from Bilbao.......no parents..........so no 'inspection'

so I've been cleaning my bedroom & my girls' room for nothing

still I suppose they needed it

they won't be arriving til about 6.30 instead of 12 noon.......so I can now relax dfor the evening

Put your feet up and have a couple of sherbets, hope all goes well for when they arrive, did not post re your issue with neighbour hope that will be cleared up to, take no notice of the miserable old biddy.XXXXXXXX
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:06 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Put your feet up and have a couple of sherbets, hope all goes well for when they arrive, did not post re your issue with neighbour hope that will be cleared up to, take no notice of the miserable old biddy.XXXXXXXX
that's exactly what I plan to do

and an early night...lie in

neighbour, what neighbour
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice

Originally Posted by lynnxa
that's exactly what I plan to do

and an early night...lie in

neighbour, what neighbour
That's the spirit! Don't waste any energy over that miserable woman. Chill out and keep smiling.