Murcia

Old Jun 4th 2015, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

WBCA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Murcia

I am living in the Costa del Sol at present, but not sure if this is the place for me. Can anyone suggest a beautiful area that is not too expensive and with a few, but not loads of ex pat residents? I hear Murcia is great.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 10:42 am
EU hoo

iano has a reputation beyond reputeiano has a reputation beyond reputeiano has a reputation beyond reputeiano has a reputation beyond reputeiano has a reputation beyond reputeiano has a reputation beyond reputeiano has a reputation beyond reputeiano has a reputation beyond reputeiano has a reputation beyond reputeiano has a reputation beyond reputeiano has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murcia

Costa del Azahar
Old Jun 4th 2015, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WBCA
I am living in the Costa del Sol at present, but not sure if this is the place for me. Can anyone suggest a beautiful area that is not too expensive and with a few, but not loads of ex pat residents? I hear Murcia is great.
Beautiful is very hard to say and really depends what kind of scenery you like. Take away the sun from some locations (go on a rainy day) and you'll see the real beauty. Personally I think the nicest places are the North of Spain (weather is the biggest issue for most), Mallorca, Costa Brava.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WBCA
You would have to explain why it is not for you

I lived on the Costa del sol for 3 years and was 99% of the time speaking Spanish to Spanish people. It's easy to ignore expats, there aren't actually that many of them
Old Jun 4th 2015, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

I live in the region of Murcia. Like everyone else is saying, you would have to quantify your reasons for not liking the CdS first. Murcia has areas like it and areas not like it, you would have to say what your preferences are.

It is cheap though, the poorest region of Spain offers plenty but also not what everyone wants.
Old Jun 4th 2015, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

WBCA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bri and Katee
I live in the region of Murcia. Like everyone else is saying, you would have to quantify your reasons for not liking the CdS first. Murcia has areas like it and areas not like it, you would have to say what your preferences are.

It is cheap though, the poorest region of Spain offers plenty but also not what everyone wants.

Thanks Bri & Kate, in cheap do you mean property prices and rent?
Old Jun 5th 2015, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Property is cheap especially inland (compared to other regions) but food is cheap, eating out and buying fresh, beer and wine is cheap inland, more expensive on the coastal strip.