Reload this Page >

Mums in Ayamonte & surrounding aread

Mums in Ayamonte & surrounding aread

Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Mums in Ayamonte & surrounding aread

Me again

Being given the oppertunity to move here is fantastic but with a 6 month old daughter the decision is harder. My husband and I will be working full-time and obviously child care is a priority. Are there any mums out there who have had to make the same decisions? Is there any network for ex-pats mums?

I will be over again soon and would like to meet up with anybody who has made the move with small children.

HELP

Rachelxx
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:19 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mums in Ayamonte & surrounding aread

Originally Posted by Ears332205
Me again

Being given the oppertunity to move here is fantastic but with a 6 month old daughter the decision is harder. My husband and I will be working full-time and obviously child care is a priority. Are there any mums out there who have had to make the same decisions? Is there any network for ex-pats mums?

I will be over again soon and would like to meet up with anybody who has made the move with small children.

HELP

Rachelxx

Hi Rachel,

There are quite a few English mums that have moved over here with children. I will have a chat with a friend of mine who moved over with her toddler, and I will pm you her number once I have spoken with her.

Sam
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome, check out this web site http://www.mumsinspain.com/
Old Apr 27th 2007, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sam parky
Hi Rachel,

There are quite a few English mums that have moved over here with children. I will have a chat with a friend of mine who moved over with her toddler, and I will pm you her number once I have spoken with her.

Sam
Thanks Sam - all help is greatfully received
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ears332205
Me again

HELP

Rachelxx
Hi Rachel,
I have just moved here with my husband and 11 year old son. It has not all be easy so far I have to admit but things are gradually smoothing out. Having spoken to a couple of people it would appear that childcare places are difficult to find with long waiting lists, also after school care and holiday care almost non exsistent. Spanish people rely on family you will see many grandparents in the plazas with little ones. I am childcare qualified and am considering researching how to set up playgroups etc, if I could find a bar with a room I could rent I already have some equipment I have bought with me. PM me if you want a chat My son was born in Dalry.

best regards
Sue
Old May 8th 2007, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

Hi Rachel,

have got your messages,
Monday at 1pm at Laguna coffee bar fine by us.
Tom and myself will be sitting outside, weather permitting, with a copy of "Spanish Lessons" on the table. I will let you borrow this book if you haven't already read it.
We are happy to tell you our experience of moving to Ayamonte and look forward to meeting you.

Sue.
Old May 8th 2007, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sunshine sue
Hi Rachel,

have got your messages,
Monday at 1pm at Laguna coffee bar fine by us.
Tom and myself will be sitting outside, weather permitting, with a copy of "Spanish Lessons" on the table. I will let you borrow this book if you haven't already read it.
We are happy to tell you our experience of moving to Ayamonte and look forward to meeting you.

Sue.
Great - look forward to meeting you. Ill be with hubby, sister in law and of course baby in red buggy, l'll probably looking dazed and confused!!!!