Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Multi Language help in CE

Multi Language help in CE

Old Jun 15th 2011, 10:35 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Multi Language help in CE

We met a very interesting lady recently who has amazing language skills and full fluency in several languages. We were very envious She has recently started a company based in CE offering a broad set of communications and business services from translation, interpretation and full language support etc.

They also offer a personal service to people who for example, may want help with translating/writing private documents or accompanying them etc Like, trips to the doctor to explain the issues - communicating with eg the town hall or utilities/services companies, negotiating with builders etc etc.

I have no commercial connection with the company and haven't used their services, I don't know any more than this or can give any personal recommendation. It just sounded interesting to us whilst chatting over a few drinks. I thought also for any others like us who aren't fluent in Spanish/Portugese and may need local support. If you are interested in more information here's the web address which also has contact details for you to check and see if they can help.

www.comunicar-europa.com.nu

Whether you need this kind of service or not, its good to see new companies starting up within CE! Things are gettin' better all the time !!

Jon