Default Re: Mr Burns!

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Me thinks "the kebab sellers car" got to him

How true
Or maybe he is one of these fairground guys

I can just see him taking a fiver for a ride on the waltzers
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Me thinks "the kebab sellers car" got to him

How true
No Sam, nothing got to me, I was worried I was talking to a complete cretin, as nothing she says makes any sense - I've never heard of a "kebab sellers car" - but if I have one it must be good.
She can't seem to answer a question, and she's a mate of yours!! That's why I think she wants to stalk me, use me for her sexual gratification and then poison my Shandy - you've probably twisted her to do your dirty work. You're like the chief Witch in the "Doggy Cackle".
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:00 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leighbloke
No Sam, nothing got to me, I was worried I was talking to a complete cretin, as nothing she says makes any sense - I've never heard of a "kebab sellers car" - but if I have one it must be good.
She can't seem to answer a question, and she's a mate of yours!! That's why I think she wants to stalk me, use me for her sexual gratification and then poison my Shandy - you've probably twisted her to do your dirty work. You're like the chief Witch in the "Doggy Cackle".
Ive just seen your photo........I forgive you for everything you have said
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Or maybe he is one of these fairground guys

I can just see him taking a fiver for a ride on the waltzers
I was gonna be nice...

Don't want any jiggy! Stuff...

Nice you are back xx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Why?
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Ive just seen your photo........I forgive you for everything you have said
Of course you forgive me, now you've seen what I look like, you'll do anything to get me into bed!!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Of course you forgive me, now you've seen what I look like, you'll do anything to get me into bed!!
Seen your car, which obviously you borrowed!

Nowt else! One thinks!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Seen your car, which obviously you borrowed!

Nowt else! One thinks!
Did I borrow it because I don't sell kebabs for a living or another reason?

Oh no, now Sam has seen my pic - I think she'll start to treat me much better!!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

I think I am going to ... PMSL!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

I will have garlic, chilli, and hold the tomatoes on mine!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 6:30 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

He is a minger.......cant understand what Ulrika ever saw in him
Well he is male.....