MR BRIAN RILEY

Old Apr 12th 2016, 11:03 am
Just Joined

maudbrian68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MR BRIAN RILEY

Can anybody tell me what I have to do to get in touch with to donate my body to science in Spain..
Been trying now for about 3 weeks. Please let me know.

CAN ENYBODY .TEL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET INTUCH WITH TO DONAT MY BODY TO SCIENCE IN SPAIN ...BEEN TRYING NOW FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS.PLEASE LET ME NO ,

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 13th 2016 at 1:50 am. Reason: Sort out the caps & well done for making the post.
Old Apr 12th 2016, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MR BRIAN RILEY

If your spanish is up to it, this site looks like it has all you need to know

Asociación Nacional de Donantes de Cuerpo a la Ciencia – ASOCIACIÓN NACIONAL DE DONANTES DE CUERPO A LA CIENCIA (ESPAÑA)
Old Apr 12th 2016, 12:31 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maudbrian68
CAN ENYBODY .TEL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET INTUCH WITH TO DONAT MY BODY TO SCIENCE IN SPAIN ...BEEN TRYING NOW FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS.PLEASE LET ME NO ,
CAPS - not a good idea to shout!

You may find that the universities won't take any more at the moment as they have such long lists already.
Old Apr 12th 2016, 12:34 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maudbrian68
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Apr 12th 2016, 9:18 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hola

There are many conditions about accepting your body; you mustn't have had an operation in the last two years for example - you need a "Plan B"

Davexf
Old Apr 13th 2016, 1:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi BrianMaud68. I see you managed to find your way in.
A warm welcome to BE.

As I said to you. The good folk of the Spain forum are very kind and helpful so hopefully you will gain the info you need.

regards
BEVS