Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving to Valles Oriental down near Barcelona - Mobile n telly q's

Moving to Valles Oriental down near Barcelona - Mobile n telly q's

Old May 1st 2014, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Valles Oriental down near Barcelona - Mobile n telly q's

Originally Posted by t2uds
Yes Ive seen those too. But as Catalunya is right up in the North East and 'looks' like its within the reception footprint on the map. I was hoping Someone could clarify it for me. Our baby daughter loves a bit of Cbeebies! And how can I live without Jeremy Kyle DNA results....(JOKE!!!) But Id rather not have to go down the proxy route online. Fingers crossed someone knows. Cheers.
There are children's channels on Spanish TV. Clan is the best for little ones. And on a modern TV you can choose whether to listen to most of the programmes in English or Spanish

There are also loads of episodes of cartoons on YouTube now, or you can go to Filmon to watch CBeebies

Both of our TVs are hooked up to broadband (in fact one is an iMac) so we rarely watch "live" TV channels now
Old May 1st 2014, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

t2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Valles Oriental down near Barcelona - Mobile n telly q's

Originally Posted by cricketman
There are children's channels on Spanish TV. Clan is the best for little ones. And on a modern TV you can choose whether to listen to most of the programmes in English or Spanish

There are also loads of episodes of cartoons on YouTube now, or you can go to Filmon to watch CBeebies

Both of our TVs are hooked up to broadband (in fact one is an iMac) so we rarely watch "live" TV channels now
Thanks for the info. Interesting about the choice of listening in English or Spanish? Hadnt heard about that. Cheers. To be honest we rarely watch "live Tv" here either. We've had our TV connected up in the UK for at least 10 years. Cant even remember the last DVD I watched. But Id still miss Sky as sometimes its nice to just to browse and flick through some drivel, sky+ a bit...and Im quite enjoying some of the "on Demand" free boxsets they have. So if I get a choice, Id like to keep it if poss. Thanks again for the info. Much appreciated.