Reload this Page >

Moving to Torrevieja

Moving to Torrevieja

Old Jun 7th 2011, 11:03 am
Just Joined

HandR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Torrevieja

Hi All

I know these questions will have been asked before, but i'm knew to this so hope you can bear with me

Myself and my partner are moving to spain, torrevieja to be more precise in about 8-10 weeks, we are looking for some advice on a couple of things.

firstly can anyone advise on a good gestoria in torrevieja? is there a good guide anyone has made to kind of assist on peeps moving to spain for the first time?

thanks in advance
HandR
Old Jun 7th 2011, 11:49 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Torrevieja

Originally Posted by HandR
Hi All

I know these questions will have been asked before, but i'm knew to this so hope you can bear with me

Myself and my partner are moving to spain, torrevieja to be more precise in about 8-10 weeks, we are looking for some advice on a couple of things.

firstly can anyone advise on a good gestoria in torrevieja? is there a good guide anyone has made to kind of assist on peeps moving to spain for the first time?

thanks in advance
HandR
You will find loads of info in the 'free beer' thread at the top. Can't help with gestoria as, hopefully, the one we dealt with is no longer in business.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 2:11 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

As Concierges for the Spanish section of BE we would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Rosemary and Graham
Old Jun 8th 2011, 8:39 am
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Torrevieja town hall has a foreigners office run by Graham Knight, which can supply current information on anything required by foreigners. There are dozens of Gestorias in town.

A local forum might be more suitable for specific questions about the town, there are several, some better than others.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Mama_Carol is an unknown quantity at this point

In Torrevieja you will find lots of English expats who have been there and done that already. Ask around amongst your neighbours for personal recommendations for a Gestor.

Also, you can ask others who are already there about all the other things you will need to know.

As HBG said, you have an English speaking department at the Town Hall.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Try these two forum links below for people specifically in that area

http://www.torreviejaforums.com/

http://www.torrevieja.co.uk/forum/

Hope these are of some use to you