Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving to Spain..Where to go???

Moving to Spain..Where to go???

Old Jun 22nd 2008, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

Scubafamily is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Sorbas, Zugeana, Lubrin or Arboleas..Where to go???

Hi All,

My family and I are hoping to move to the Almeria area by next spring.

The basic plan is to buy a place big enough to start a very small b&b aimed at divers, or/and start our own child minding business.

We are doing a 'rekkie' of Sorbas, Zugeana, Lubrin and Arboleas this weekend .

We have a 25 year old daughter who doesn't drive as well. We need some where no more than 40minutes from Mojacar or a similar coast with a dive center and some where that is not too far from a social life for our daughter.

Any help on the area's will be much appreciated .

Regards

Scubafamily

Last edited by Scubafamily; Jun 22nd 2008 at 3:10 pm. Reason: change of title
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

toyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moving to Spain..Where to go???

There’s not a lot wrong with those places, however, with your driving time issues, you’d probably be better off on the coast side of the E15 motorway. Have a look at Huercal Overa, El Saltador, Pulpi, through to Aguilas. Maybe Cuevas del Almanzora, Los Lobos, and through to the coast there?

Further south of that area is also rather nice, but as always it depends what you’re looking for.

I presume you’re PADI qualified?

I hope you’ve visited the area before. You might be in for some surprises if not. Where are you flying in to?